Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Yes

Votes: 62 96.9%
  • Different Message

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BunBun397

Jul 21, 2020
Yes seen as some people don‘t even know the forums exist, this would help get cheaters and rulebreakers out a little faster, and help with forum member count.

Hazard

Forum Extraordinaire
May 5, 2020
Liverpool, Merseyside
I would love to see a system like this added, although perhaps it would be best to make it a VIP Level 1 (or 2) feature, since that user would have made a purchase, meaning they wouldn't want to risk making a false report and the possibility of getting punished.

Reactions: _JoSee

GreySmug

Jul 21, 2020
I saw 2 flyhackers in 2 separate EggWars games, and they weren’t on my team, but i have 0 evidence, and i forgot their names

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
I think it's a good idea and you've already made it clear where Bedrock players can report a hacker. +1 For me

kochido

Apr 8, 2020
YES
JUST YES maybe it should be an alert to all staff online so they can spectate the hacker

YawnnTeddy

Novice Member
Mar 28, 2020
I saw 2 flyhackers in 2 separate EggWars games, and they weren’t on my team, but i have 0 evidence, and i forgot their names
Do you already know how to record evidence? If you're on Windows 10, you can check your 'Captures Setting' on Windows 10 if it is set to record the last 15 or 30 seconds. This command is Ctrl+Shift+G keys. To start a recording and end it, the command is Ctrl+Shift+R. Evidence can be submitted by uploading it to a recommended video hosting website and including in the report. :)HOWEVER, please also know that the hackers get sent the url of the video evidence too, meaning if you submit through your youtube channel and 'allow comments' in the video upload settings, you might be in for a blast from the hackers :/. Maybe create a separate youtube account to get around that.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

AnolTongi wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk!!!!!
Wishing you a fun weekend 💛
Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Since I know you like these AI images:
Here is one for your Birthday Tim, enjoy this day!
1714740689209.png
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday fellow duck!
Top Bottom