Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Nosem

Mar 16, 2020

Suggestion:

Hi everyone,
I hope you're doing well these times.

So I've been sitting here with this one suggestion which is:
/report users on the whole platform.

With on the whole platform I mean being able to report players even if they aren't inside your game/lobby.
This is annoying due to the fact they might leave the game and you can't report them anymore because they left.

If you can't report him means he can't be looked at by staff members and there'll still be the same hacker across the platform.

I'm a little behind all things since I haven't been active past year.
Please comment what you think. ;)

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
i think it would help a lot! lets say you find a hacker at the end of a game, but dont get the time to record or report them, you'd at least be able to report outside of the game. of course there might be some trolling and stuff, but thats just power abuse and im sure staff wont tolerate it :)

Reactions: xHappyMood

Anneum

Dedicated Member
Jan 4, 2020
The Avatar Universe
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm quite sure this is possible to add. For some part I agree with you. It's always annoying when a hacker leaves a game and you can't report them anymore. On the other hand, implementing this idea will most likely increase the amount of false reports which we don't want.

Grove

Nov 4, 2020
Sinnoh
First off, I’ll start with this: I like the idea! As mentioned above though, it’d probably have its flaws, so if it was to be implemented, I’m not sure what kind of results the mods would be seeing.
Why would that be?
False reports would be much more abuseable (for lack of a better term) if /report was to go across the entire platform. For instance, what if someone was to /report a random user that wasn’t even in a lobby/game with them? It would be a form of misconduct and also a bit of a waste of time to review the report, I’m assuming.

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
False reports would be much more abuseable (for lack of a better term) if /report was to go across the entire platform. For instance, what if someone was to /report a random user that wasn’t even in a lobby/game with them? It would be a form of misconduct and also a bit of a waste of time to review the report, I’m assuming.
I don’t think a lot of people would purposely do this. It’s kind of stupid to do that.
Anyways, to prevent people from accidentally doing this I suggest not adding an autocomplete function with tab, so you have to type in the whole name. (This might also prevent people from just reporting the first person they get by using tab)

Reactions: Grove
D

Deleted member 469419

I don't think this is possible. When you join another game you kinda join another server that is not connected to the one before.
Basically this.

Each game/lobby it's a different server, so this mean that would be really difficult to add it, because you have to found the way to make a bungee unique server. I agree with this though.

Perhaps they'll find out the definitive solution. Meanwhile, we have to be patients!

Reactions: xHappyMood

DeathMotion

May 12, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Most of the plugins are already bungee compatible. This is easily possible. The servers are separate, but there's still a connection between those.

The only thing that is not possible is to tab the name if they are not in your current server.

Considering that this is possible I would love to have this implanted.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
Top Bottom