Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

noerplays

Mar 25, 2021
I Think cubecraft should add a report system for the minecraft bedrock server ive gotten 4 hackers and i can't report them because i was playing on my phone and i don't have my recording system open because i was just playing and screenshots can be faked so i couldn't report sad and people on controllers just can't do anything about it.

TheMrSpacee

Dedicated Member
Jan 9, 2021
Russia
Pronouns
He/Him

XPfirePlayz

Novice Member
May 3, 2020
California
I really like this idea but I think it comes with a lot of complications. Cubecraft has over 40,000 players at peak times which if every player has the opportunity to report, it would generate a lot of reports. My personal experience as a staff member at Galaxite which has an in-game report system, with only 2,000 players we receive probably over 500 reports a day. A majority of these reports are false and its extremely difficult to sift through to find legitimate reports. For a server this size, we would need a lot of staff constantly reviewing reports which I don't believe Cubecraft is in a position to do. However, I do believe a system similar to Java might work well, where depending on your rank you may report X number of people a day. Possibly depending on a player's VIP level, they would be able to report a few players using the system every day. For example if you have VIP level 3, you could report 3 players using the system. Players who don't have a VIP level or exceeded their limit, have to report on the forums. This will limit the number of incoming reports to a reasonable amount. The main reason an in-game reporting system doesn't work well is that evidence is required for every punishment. While I don't know if Cubecraft has a replay feature or not, if it doesn't, staff have to catch players while their online making it increasingly difficult. Forum reports with evidence allow staff to review these players without them having to be online.

Apr 27, 2021
my mind that is lost
  • Wow
Reactions: 99th_DutchScary
Apr 27, 2021
my mind that is lost
I Think cubecraft should add a report system for the minecraft bedrock server ive gotten 4 hackers and i can't report them because i was playing on my phone and i don't have my recording system open because i was just playing and screenshots can be faked so i couldn't report sad and people on controllers just can't do anything about it.
There is a solution for this, and it works very well.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom