Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

should closed reports because some other reported the player get handled and not closed ???

• Yes

• No ( explain down below )

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DocMenios

Jul 21, 2016
In a country
well , as you may have saw there are many reports , which aren't acceptable , because some other reported these players , when you reported them days ago , for example i reported LongHornjake 3 days ago , he banned today , but my report closed because someone reported him and staff watched his report and not my! I would like to make somehing to fix this , because if you want to become staff , you need to have many reports in order to explain what do you mean , when you say in question : Why should you become a staff member ? i want to ban hackers ( which the most applicants write !!!!!!! . So , i find it lately unfair , i know that i should be happy with the fact that we have a hacker less for 30 days , but we want these reports , because as i think , when staff reads you app , he sees how many players have you reported and handled and not the closed reports , cause of already reported :)
Finally , i would like to suggest you to get closed reports for already reported reason handled and not closed !

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
Okay a few things. To start I would love if it was changed to handled instead of closed, the bright red makes me feel bad. Secondly, you shouldn't worry if someone gets you report. If you report someone don't do it just to boost your rep and have a higher chance of staff, do it for the sever. I hope this doesn't make you report any less because everyone is needed, and if you applied or plan to apply for staff (just guessing from your thread) than good luck :D

Reactions: TK_Forest

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
This is so hard to understand, since this is almost impossible to read. If I understand you, you want that staff members put your report as handled when someone was earlier with reporting than you, because you think it will affect your application? I don't think this is necessary, because if you have 50 reports handled and 50 reports closed, but 45 of those reports were closed because someone was earlier, I don't think this will affect your application. Reporting people isn't the only thing you need to do to become a Helper. Structure and grammar in your sentences, honesty, forums activity, etc.... are also very important if you want to become staff member.

TK_Forest

Sep 9, 2016
UK
bit.ly
Okay a few things. To start I would love if it was changed to handled instead of closed, the bright red makes me feel bad. Secondly, you shouldn't worry if someone gets you report. If you report someone don't do it just to boost your rep and have a higher chance of staff, do it for the sever. I hope this doesn't make you report any less because everyone is needed, and if you applied or plan to apply for staff (just guessing from your thread) than good luck :D
I agree, seeing the red between all the green makes me feel sad lol. I think that you should be reporting hackers because it makes me feel that I am helping the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thunder wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Top Bottom