Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Will you have this would be added?

• Yes, I really like the idea!

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No, I don't see this as a good idea. (Comment why please.)

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • It'd be good although I don't see it as a problem.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flaxic

Feb 8, 2017
Hello fellow CubeCrafters.
I've found it pretty annoying when you report a rule-breaker, and he gets banned from Sentinel/Via another report and your report gets denied, I think a lot of members think that's very annoying.
Especially when you try to get a lot of reports accepted. It just wastes your time. (Kind of)

Hopefully this will be good enough for a change.
Now, have a safe and fantastic rest of your day. Bye!

Flaxic

Feb 8, 2017
Sorry, after reading the post again, I can clearly see I didn't explain what there should be added. Add a thing if the player gets banned/muted via another report, your report gets accepted too, not closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Top Bottom