Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Will you have this would be added?

  • Yes, I really like the idea!

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No, I don't see this as a good idea. (Comment why please.)

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • It'd be good although I don't see it as a problem.

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    3
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flaxic

Well-Known Member
Feb 8, 2017
237
857
108
21
Hello fellow CubeCrafters.
I've found it pretty annoying when you report a rule-breaker, and he gets banned from Sentinel/Via another report and your report gets denied, I think a lot of members think that's very annoying.
Especially when you try to get a lot of reports accepted. It just wastes your time. (Kind of)

Hopefully this will be good enough for a change.
Now, have a safe and fantastic rest of your day. Bye!
 

Flaxic

Well-Known Member
Feb 8, 2017
237
857
108
21
Sorry, after reading the post again, I can clearly see I didn't explain what there should be added. Add a thing if the player gets banned/muted via another report, your report gets accepted too, not closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

The most interesting question in the QNA stream yesterday has to do with the Partner/Creators Program in the server and this is what is said about it. The answer to the question is in the photo below:
1791056738343.png
What is the oldest loot item you guys own?
dvotii wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Merci de me suivre !
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on Eli's profile.
Est ce que si on crée une belle cage pour cubecarft vous pouvez l’ajouter au jeux merci pour votre réponse si vous me répondez
Full weekend of playing minecraft!!
Top Bottom