Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Proposed change to report rules:

• Allow punishments that have the same effect but different track to be applied at the same time (i.e. threatening mute and swearing mute at the same time)
  • Allow evidence to be re-used when the report is denied because a different punishment was active at the time of reporting (IF the evidence is not more than two weeks olds when reporting for the second time)
This in order to prevent players from getting away with punishable offences when they did something else punishable beforehand. While this isn't that much when it is about swearing and spamming. I don't believe anyway should get away with threatening to kill someone just because they swore in a previous game and that report got handled faster.

Either one of the solutions works or me, I'd rather have the first one since then the time you are muted is still in proportion to when you broke the rules, and is less of a hassle for staff trying to figure out if the evidence is not too old.

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Allow punishments that have the same effect but different track to be applied at the same time (i.e. threatening mute and swearing mute at the same time)
I definitely agree with this and always thought the way Cubecraft does it is weird. If someone both swears and threatens someone they've broken two rules, not one. If you steal someone's car before killing them your not gonna be left off for murder because you stole the car first

I think people should be punished for the rules they have broken

Frontlane

🦦
Jul 20, 2017
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree with your suggestion! As you mentioned this should be applicable only when two different rules have been broken :-)

Reactions: xHappyMood

Capitan

Moderation Manager
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 13, 2016
Argentina
twitter.com
Hello Fesa!
First of all I want to apologize for the delay in responding to this suggestion.
We have discussed your suggestion, and unfortunately we have to deny it. However, I still want to explain you some details about the punishments.
-Moderators are allowed to apply several warnings for different offenses. For example, swearing and spamming or camping and advertising.
-Moderators are allowed to apply chat punishments and bans for different offenses. For example, a camping ban and a mute for threats.
-When a player is reported for two "physical" offenses (e.g. camping and teaming), moderators will apply the longer punishment depending on the player's punishment history.
-When a player is reported for two chat offenses (for example: swearing and threatening), the moderators will apply the longer punishment depending on the player's punishment history.

Unfortunately we cannot issue several mutes or bans simultaneously due to limitations with the report site and the appeals system. We currently do not have a Web Dev so we cannot implement this suggestion in an optimal way.
Regarding the suggestion to allow re-uploading evidence once the punishment has expired, this will complicate the moderators' job and will cause problems with old evidence, so after discussing it with the SrMods we have decided not to implement this change.

Thank you for your message, and I am sorry for not being able to resolve this in a favorable way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
Top Bottom