Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheHunterBas

Apr 16, 2015
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
When submitting a report and the rule-breaker has already a punishment, your report get the status "unsuccessfull".
However I think this isn't a good status, because you had a good report with good evidence than you have in my eyes a succesfull report.
Also I think it sounds negative when giving someone an unsuccessfull status report, when someone puts time in the report with good evidence and they just say unsuccessfull. (the staff thanks you in message)
You can better give it a 'handled' status or something like that.

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
Shouldn't this go in suggestions?

Anyways, I don't do reports but does your "unsuccessful" reports get marked down? If not, then isn't it useless :L

Reactions: MrGrumpyCheese

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I think there should be a third color, maybe black, for this case. It seeems weird to see the red color when the player actually got punished so from your perspective the report was probably justified and the player got punished so it should be a success. Technically it wasn't your report that the player got banned for, and nobody actually looked at your report. So it might have contained invalid evidence that would not have gotten the player banned. So marking it as successful might be misleading as well.
Add a fourth state to reports: Open, Handled, Denied, Closed.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom