Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AndyPaz

Jan 22, 2016
♬ Earth ♬
I know that the report section has the number of rule breakers that have been punished because of the reports and I think that’s really helpful, but I also think it would be a good idea if we had the exact number of reports that have been handled, because in some cases the number of rule breakers that have been punished and the number of reports handled are different. I think there isn’t another way to figure out how many of your reports have been handled other than counting them one by one. It would be nice if we had a little statistic box that says how many reports have been accepted and also the percentage of reports that have been handled.

Thanks for your time, please let me know what you think of this idea, and good luck :D!

D

Deleted member 352903

Hm I think there’s no need to have this. It’s ok to know how many rule breakers have been punished by your reports, but why do you want to know how many reports you made?

AndyPaz

Jan 22, 2016
♬ Earth ♬
The amount of rule breakers that were punished by your reports, is the amount of reports you've made. Rule breakers are actually counted as reports. Some months ago, I've also made a thread about this, and maybe you'll get some information by reading the responses.
If I report a team of three persons the number on the rule breakers punished would increase three numbers but the amount of reports handled would count just as one, so it isn’t the same number in some cases.

D

Deleted member 352903

If I report a team of three persons the number on the rule breakers punished would increase three numbers but the amount of reports handled would count just as one, so it isn’t the same number in some cases.
But why do you want to know it?

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Still, the number of rulebreakers punished by your reports is the amount of handled reports you have. So why?

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
Top Bottom