Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to receive an email when your report got handled/denied?

• Yes.

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • No. (Please explain why)

Votes: 12 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
I am normally that type of guy who only has an e-mail to register onto websites or games so I never check it unless I am expecting an e-mail for verification on that game or website (on some very rare occasions for school). I wouldn't mind having this since I don't mind spam But it should be optional and can be enabled/disabled by going into your account settings!
My vote for now will remain neutral.
Hello iCheeetah (< so your own Forums name)
From my knowledge your reporting account has no connection to your forums account so they might have to call you by your e-mail or must add a section where you can add a nickname they can address you by.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I am normally that type of guy who only has an e-mail to register onto websites or games so I never check it unless I am expecting an e-mail for verification on that game or website (on some very rare occasions for school). I wouldn't mind having this since I don't mind spam But it should be optional and can be enabled/disabled by going into your account settings!
My vote for now will remain neutral.

From my knowledge your reporting account has no connection to your forums account so they might have to call you by your e-mail or must add a section where you can add a nickname they can address you by.
Well if I am right it goes on your Username in Minecraft, so with me it would still be iCheeetah.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Well if I am right it goes on your Username in Minecraft, so with me it would still be iCheeetah.
Completely forgot that they ask you to do /registerreports on your minecraft account to create a reporting one :oops:.
Just ignore that part :P

lars.l

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Not a bad idea, but you can check the report site just like you can check your e-mail.

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
You did a great job with reporting this rule breaker but unfortunately your report got denied.
I think changing that sentence would make more sense, if it got denied you didn't do a good job...

I really like the suggestion! Would be so nice to get an email for every report <3
I really like this Suggestion! Keep it Pro! :)
+1

Reactions: Ducky

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
If they added this, it should: (in my opinion)
  • Be able to be toggled on and off at any point;
  • Be able to set the frequency, so like once a day, once every hour, etc.
Personally I wouldn't have used it, since clicking on names and stuff works perfectly fine on my phone, but I can see where you're comming from! I am kind of neutral for this suggestion, I wouldn't (have) mind(ed) if they added it, but then again it's not that necessary. Nice suggestion though!

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I think this could end up for more work to the staff team, plus it not that hard to just check the website once in a while.
Maybe a bot could do it, but it would still just be very unnecessary to do this.
But obviously, if they add it, it wont make any difference to me as i would just toggle it off.

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
I highly disagree with this idea. I'll occasionally send in 5-10 reports in a day and getting spammed by emails would be extremely annoying. Just log onto the reports forum and check!

xMrExa

Novice Member
Dec 6, 2016
United States
not a bad idea I know people are saying that no that you could check your reports just like your email but your email notify you not the report you don't know when your report gets handle or closed. So my opinion would be yes it would be a good idea.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Blom's profile.
Hi Blom
Matriox wrote on Hoshi's profile.
🧙‍♂️
UncleSpect wrote on Reesle's profile.
hoiiii rees 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on Amazinq's profile.
when helper
Matriox wrote on Reesle's profile.
You're very creative with your bundle and Skyblock Island ideas! You could be writing the specifications for Cube updates
Top Bottom