Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to receive an email when your report got handled/denied?

• Yes.

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • No. (Please explain why)

Votes: 12 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Heyaaaa Cheetah here and I want to suggest something for the report site.

When you've reported a rule breaker, you take a look at your reports every now and then to look if your report got handled. With this suggestion you don't have to do that anymore (well or you don't read your mail very often and you like to check the report site in stead of your mail). If your report got Handled or Closed, you receive an email which looks like this

Hello iCheeetah (< so your own Forums name)

You reported [username] for [offence]. You did this with great succes because your report got accepted! You did a great job with reporting this rule breaker but unfortunately your report got denied.

This is the message of the Staff Member:
[Message of the Staff Member]

We hope to see more reports of you!

Thanks a lot,
The Staff Team

If you'd like to suggest a thing for the email, you are free to do that under this thread. :)

But if you are going to report a rule breaker, you can also see if a report you submitted got accepted or denied
Yes, that's true but that's the same as with a thread you reply to. If you reply, you get an email when someone else also replied to it but you can also just go to the thread via your 'Alerts' or whatever way.

To which email adress does the report site send an email to?
To the email adress which you use to log in with.

Any feedback and comments are more than welcome so don't forget to drop them under this thread! :)

Last edited:

Fristey

Jan 20, 2017
My Head
Hey!

I really like your idea and i hope to see more ideas from you there, good sugesstion it would be cool if they add this.

Reactions: Ducky

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
Ummm how about no.
I think it's fine. Going onto the actual CubeCraft Report site, to see if your report got through or not really builds up that suspense.

-1 From me, getting E-Mails about convos is enough for me :)

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
but you can check the report site just like you can check your e-mail.
But if you are going to report a rule breaker, you can also see if a report you submitted got accepted or denied
Yes, that's true but that's the same as with a thread you reply on. If you reply, you get an email when someone else also replied on it but you can also just go to the thread via your 'Alerts' or whatever way.
Yes you can also check your email and the report site but that's more your choise.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Hey!

I really like your idea and i hope to see more ideas from you there, good sugesstion it would be cool if they add this.
Thank you!

Ummm how about no.
I think it's fine. Going onto the actual CubeCraft Report site, to see if your report got through or not really builds up that suspense.

-1 From me, getting E-Mails about convos is enough for me :)
Okay, your opinion. Thanks!

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
I really likes This idea a lot!
I like your suggestions and are mostly good suggestions! I hooe you'll suggest more cool and interesting ideas. I hope This would be added in the future ! +1

Reactions: Ducky

_Oplex_

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2016
Under Your Bed (O.o)
I dont think that it should be added. The most reports are handeld in 1-2 days. so if your a active member on the forums its just 2 clicks away to it :/

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
It's really not necessary,in can get annoying when your reported 10 players and the next day your email is like spammed. It can even waste staff member's time because there are so many people reporting, can't just write an email to every single reporter. It's not that hard to check, just a few clicks and done. ( Unless you don't bother to do so ) I like the way it is now -1

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

Soeshi

Forum Veteran
Mar 28, 2016
The Netherlands.
This could be useful if you could turn it on or off to prevent spam.
But I don't really get the point of knowing if your report is accepted.
It won't make any sense. You can easily check the report site, and you can easily check your mail.

No need to add this in my opinion.

Reactions: Sharz

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I really likes This idea a lot!
I like your suggestions and are mostly good suggestions! I hooe you'll suggest more cool and interesting ideas. I hope This would be added in the future ! +1
Okay, thanks for your opinion!

I dont think that it should be added. The most reports are handeld in 1-2 days. so if your a active member on the forums its just 2 clicks away to it :/

It's really not necessary,in can get annoying when your reported 10 players and the next day your email is like spammed. It can even waste staff member's time because there are so many people reporting, can't just write an email to every single reporter. It's not that hard to check, just a few clicks and done. ( Unless you don't bother to do so ) I like the way it is now -1

This could be useful if you could turn it on or off to prevent spam.
But I don't really get the point of knowing if your report is accepted.
It won't make any sense. You can easily check the report site, and you can easily check your mail.

No need to add this in my opinion.
An on/off option would be useful indeed. Thanks for your suggestion and opinion!
I hope This wil added in The future, Great Idea! ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: ItsDavey_

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I dont line this idea, because you can Check your reports And I think you report for helping cubecraft. Cubecraft decides about closed/handled. It is to them for making this choose. Why do you want to know If it is handled/closed. It is not the important thing What you must to know.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Tripleee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday eef
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Top Bottom