Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

alejandro daniel

Jan 10, 2016
since lobby games was introduced ...I have seen a lot of players have lag.. 1 or 2 players with lag is normal ..but 10 or 12 players with lag isnt normal ...please if u can check this ...im talking players sky wars ..i dont know if others games have lag

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
since lobby games was introduced ...I have seen a lot of players have lag.. 1 or 2 players with lag is normal ..but 10 or 12 players with lag isnt normal ...please if u can check this ...im talking players sky wars ..i dont know if others games have lag
Idk it’s fine for me

alejandro daniel

Jan 10, 2016
Lag can be caused by a few different things. Bad internet/ping, too many things going on at once in the same world, etc. It is also possible that you are the only one lagging, and it appears on your screen that others are. This has happened to me a few times in the past.

i dont have lag ...the others players have lag ...but its not 1 or 2 ...i saying because i watch the lines of internet to other players and they have lag

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
i dont have lag ...the others players have lag ...but its not 1 or 2 ...i saying because i watch the lines of internet to other players and they have lag
That’s more than normal. Even before the update, when you pressed tab, you could see that a lot of players had a bad connection. This has nothing to do with our server, but from where these players are connecting with our server as we host our server in France.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
My internet connection didn't change at all and my fps is still above 120.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
It is fine for me. Maybe those players just have bad ping?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
Top Bottom