Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

StiefMoeder

Apr 23, 2020
Netherlands
www.partydoosmedia.com
Dear Cubecraft,

i have the diamond rank and i can report 3 people a day.
this is really frustrating when you find a hacker in your game and you cant report them.
i know that when you turn it of you guys will get tons of reports, thats why i have a suggention.

what if we double it! so that i get 6 reports insteed of 3.
so that we can report more hackers and clean the server better!
i know this will not be seen that much but i hope i can change something in the server.

ty for ur attention.

<3

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Whilst I agree that it can be somewhat of a hassle to report rulebreakers the 'normal' way, you aren't "unable to report them". Normally, you're supposted to report rulebreakers on the reports site. The /report command is just there to speed the process up and make it less of a hassle.

If you really want more or unlimited access to the /report command, the best option would be to buy an Obsidian or Plus rank. Obsidian rank grants you access to six /reports each day, whilst Plus grants you access to an unlimited amount.

I can say from experience that the staff team already has a lot of /reports rolling in every couple of minutes, or even seconds - And I mean a lot. Doubling the amount of reports rankers have access to would technically result into twice as many reports. With the current size of the staff team, such a thing would be difficult. Though, it would be a nice idea to implement when the staff team has expanded even further.

StiefMoeder

Apr 23, 2020
Netherlands
www.partydoosmedia.com
Whilst I agree that it can be somewhat of a hassle to report rulebreakers the 'normal' way, you aren't "unable to report them". Normally, you're supposted to report rulebreakers on the reports site. The /report command is just there to speed the process up and make it less of a hassle.

If you really want more or unlimited access to the /report command, the best option would be to buy an Obsidian or Plus rank. Obsidian rank grants you access to six /reports each day, whilst Plus grants you access to an unlimited amount.

I can say from experience that the staff team already has a lot of /reports rolling in every couple of minutes, or even seconds - And I mean a lot. Doubling the amount of reports rankers have access to would technically result into twice as many reports. With the current size of the staff team, such a thing would be difficult. Though, it would be a nice idea to implement when the staff team has expanded even further.
Thats Very true!

Reactions: Hoshi

Raam

Dec 25, 2017
Dear Cubecraft,

i have the diamond rank and i can report 3 people a day.
this is really frustrating when you find a hacker in your game and you cant report them.
i know that when you turn it of you guys will get tons of reports, thats why i have a suggention.

what if we double it! so that i get 6 reports insteed of 3.
so that we can report more hackers and clean the server better!
i know this will not be seen that much but i hope i can change something in the server.

ty for ur attention.

<3
What i always do is. I record the games I play and when i find a hacker i have it on a recording. I also report them in game and on the web, maybe something that you also can do. It a little thing to report people on the web page. It just a little tip from me.

henryk

Novice Member
May 8, 2020
someone’s basement
I think doing /report is easier (don't have to get evidence) and helps when you're not entirely sure whether someone is cheating or not, but at the same time the staff probably have hundreds of /reports to deal with daily and reporting someone without evidence/who wasn't actually cheating basically wastes their time. It's difficult :/

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
happy birthday!
Evaluatiefout wrote on Kazwa's profile.
meow ^w^
I was just looking at the member list when I discovered something. I fail to believe that I am probably the first and the only person to have "Mint" in their username (probably).
I mean- come on, it isn't that bad-
how.PNG

I wanted to promote random people to admins and demote all the old staff, but here I am.
a9o2 wrote on camulos's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!😍
Top Bottom