Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Critly

Forum Expert
May 23, 2018
Poland but live in Belgium
Hello, the title says my suggestion nearly already, I just see now, that in the staff-help cubecraft discord. A lot of screenshots of discord advertising. What if maybe u guys move the reporting on the report site. As in my openion, it gets a lot of spam. This was my suggestion lemme know what u think.
-Critly

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
I disagree. It takes too long to report it and it’s not convenient for staff members to switch from the report site to Discord all the time.

Reactions: Rawrbin

MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I disagree. Right now Dutchyyy (as far as i know) is the only one dealing with the reports comming in. And it seems that he can handle it easily.
It is also convenient to report in #staff-help because it is a discord matter after all. It also may take some time before website reports get seen.
Some questions might get skipped during this, but the people can always ask again when the chat cooled down.

KitsuneToru

Jul 14, 2020
In the past they operated on a system where staff members would do things like logging Discord punishments on the staff website but this was awful. It led to lots of staff not being bothered to check for prior punishments, extended time period needed for punishment and things like that. This was scrapped eventually, and I don't want them to move Discord punishments back to the website as it's far more hussle than required and before you say that you could just do it for DM advertising, it's just a slipperly slope before more stuff is added to the site and it goes back to being a pain for everyone.

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
I disagree with you. I don't think they need to do this as you say, as you can quickly report for the discord. I honestly don't think it's a good suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom