Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

SFN01_LP

Nov 3, 2016
Please add the /report command !

It is so helpful , because the Supporter/Moderators can join immediately the round and spectate the Rule-Breakers and then ban them.

It`s stupid if it does not get added , because not all people have recording programms and screenshots are bad evidence and other people who witnessed the Rule-Breaker , too aren`t apperently no real evidence .

Exsample as Situation (A real Situation) :
===============================
I had right now a round in EggWars and i was playing 8x2 (8 double Teams) it started normal . But then OnePunchMenx (Stone-Member) and NBWbaseXx (Gold-Member) decided to play like a**ho*es and start to hack with (Fly- ,NoKnockback- ,NoSlowDown- and Killaurahacks and maybe other , too .

I would have other Players who were in the round , too , as evidence because they witnessed it , too . But no! It`s apprenetly no evidence. That`s why i can`t report them because i would have no real evidence !

I know the Team might work hard to get Rule-Breakers banned , but it might not be hard enough and if you would add the /report command it would be so much easier for players to have fair games and for moderators because they dont need to make all those replys to the reports , because they can join and spectate him and then ban the player instead .

Please add it ! I don`t to play with ha*king cun*s !

Reactions: AussieWolf

SFN01_LP

Nov 3, 2016
JUST .... D.... (NO uhmm ....) ADD IT !!!! YOU CAN DO IT ! DONT LET YOUR DREAMS BE DREAMS !

Vickay

Dedicated Member
Aug 18, 2016
England
I believe that this was already a feature in an older version of Cube. Players were able to /report (name) (reason) however, with the amounts of players on Cube vs the amount of Mods on the server, it couldn't possibly work. There are clearly many more players on Cube than moderators and with the lack of evidence the /report command supplies, many players could misuse the command and report players who are not hacking, causing them to get banned for no reason.
In addition to this, (correct me if I'm wrong) but I don't think it is possible for Mods to tp to an already in-game. However, I am not certain if this is true :3

MattAttack01

Jun 13, 2016
Stone Tower Temple
I had right now a round in EggWars and i was playing 8x2 (8 double Teams) it started normal . But then OnePunchMenx (Stone-Member) and NBWbaseXx (Gold-Member) decided to play like a**ho*es and start to hack with (Fly- ,NoKnockback- ,NoSlowDown- and Killaurahacks and maybe other , too .

I would have other Players who were in the round , too , as evidence because they witnessed it , too . But no! It`s apprenetly no evidence. That`s why i can`t report them because i would have no real evidence !

This would be abused a lot, if a group of friends want to get someone banned then all they would have to do is say that they all saw that one guy hacking even if he wasn't which may result in players being falsely banned

I know the Team might work hard to get Rule-Breakers banned , but it might not be hard enough and if you would add the /report command it would be so much easier for players to have fair games and for moderators because they dont need to make all those replys to the reports , because they can join and spectate him and then ban the player instead

There are at LEAST 4000 players on at a time and there are 20 mods ( or something like that) so it would be extremely hard for staff to do anything any way.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Cube had the /report command in the past but they removed it because there are to many people who trolls or abuse it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Shainted's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
GiGaGekkies wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
qKhalidd wrote on Kazwa's profile.
hai kasper hows your day :3
UncleSpect wrote on xNessus's profile.