Should camping be added as a /report option

• Yes!

• No!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Wauterrr

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
The Unknown
So recently I have come across two campers on the map Under the sea. They hid under one of their islands which was almost impossible for us to access. So I wanted to /report them because I was too lazy to record them and report them on the site. But there was no option to report them for camping. Which I think should be an option, most of the times they camp for quite a while so staff should have enough time to come and take a look.​

report suggestie .jpg

You can currently use the command for the following offenses
-auto armour
-auto bridge
-auto clicker
-anti knockback
-auto loot
-fly
-no slowdown
-kill aura
-name
-speed
-skin
-teaming

I think it would be a great addition to the command if you could report someone for camping.

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
There is a small chance of having a successful report if camping was a command.

When you report, a moderator will spectate the player and not watch a replay or something. The player probably doesn’t camp every game, so it would be pretty useless.

Reactions: Wauterrr

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com

When you report, a moderator will spectate the player and not watch a replay or something. The player probably doesn’t camp every game, so it would be pretty useless.
His argument for that was that campers often stay in their base long enough for a moderator to check on them.

Reactions: Wauterrr

Wauterrr

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
The Unknown

Yea but since there is also the option to report a player for teaming which is most of the time for just a minute max. And even harder to catch redhanded for a mod. So if that's an option too I think camping should also be one of the options to report a player for.

Reactions: Lime

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US

Couldn’t have said it better. This is why I voted no :)
Yea but since there is also the option to report a player for teaming which is most of the time for just a minute max.
Most of the time Teamers are in a party and do it many games in a row.

Reactions: Quis and Wauterrr
Top Bottom