Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should we be able to use /report to report campers/skybasers

• Total voters

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
Hi everyone, I have a small suggestion. When you play Skywars or Eggwars you might have seen these people; Campers, or even worse: Skybasers. Really annoying, of course you can report them, but that’s my problem.

When you want to report skybasers you need video evidence. This is hard to make, if you didn’t die yet because you can make better records when you’re spectating. Especially in Eggwars this is a problem if you still have your egg. But that isn’t the only problem. The biggest problem is that it takes quite a long time until your report is seen by a staff-member, so he probably won’t be warned/banned before the game ends causing the game to be ruined.

My suggestion is simple: Give us the permission to report campers and skybasers using the /report command. I would like to hear your opinion about this.

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
I agree with this, and I hope to see this in the game soon. But reports got automatically closed too much, so I think that this kind of reports will only be more closed because staff will first look at hackers before checking on campers. I know they are hiring more helpers/moderators, so in the future this could be a nice option for the /report command.

RoyalAcheron

Oct 16, 2016
Same issues here. But the priority/time isn't there to watch all campers breaking the rules for online staff.
It takes a lot of time to check all the rulebreakers and campers aren't their number 1 priority.

That's why they have chosen for the current system.

_igotyou

Jan 5, 2019
my suggestion is to add rejoin plugins ore something because i get kicked for clicking to fast i have a maxium of 12 cps and i cant rejoin pls fix this cubeeee

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday!
me after realizing my uncle started watching jjk: 😨💀
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom