Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Huugster06

Apr 11, 2020
I don’t know if this is on Java already, but I’m almost sure it’s not on bedrock. A replay system. A way to replay the games you play, first person or third person. I see Java players do this for videos with a mod, but there isn’t a mod for on servers on bedrock, and I want to do this for my videos as well. I think this could be a good solution.

ValentinoGV_

Oct 25, 2016
Cádiz, Andalucía
The thing you're talking about is a mod called "Replay Mod", which allows you to record things in Minecraft and after it look at what you've done in any perspective you want.
So I don't see this being added as a single thing in Cube, as not everyone would be happy with it. Having it as a mod is fine

I think I saw a mod for Bedrock that has almost everything "Replay Mod" has. Don't remember the name but if you search on any platform "Replay Mod for Bedrock" I'm sure it will pop up

Huugster06

Apr 11, 2020
The thing you're talking about is a mod called "Replay Mod", which allows you to record things in Minecraft and after it look at what you've done in any perspective you want.
So I don't see this being added as a single thing in Cube, as not everyone would be happy with it. Having it as a mod is fine

I think I saw a mod for Bedrock that has almost everything "Replay Mod" has. Don't remember the name but if you search on any platform "Replay Mod for Bedrock" I'm sure it will pop up

I know about the replay mod, but I couldn’t find any mod for bedrock that allows you to replay On servers

Reactions: Blank

Blank

Sep 19, 2017
Egypt
replay mod is not a server side thing, it's client side you need to find a mod for bedrock ( not sure if it's a thing )

Reactions: Gregeyy

kochido

Apr 8, 2020
at this point nobody has developed a bedrock replay mod for multiplayer less likely that cubecraft would have/do one

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hi there,
I don't think this would be a necessary addition to Bedrock. No one has developed a replay mod or plugin for Bedrock yet, so it would definitely be pretty hard, if not impossible on the Bedrock edition. Besides, most PCs have a built-in replay system in the Xbox Game Bar (Windows+G) that records Xbox games. If you're on mobile, there are multiple screen recording apps out there.

Thanks for your suggestion anyways 😄

kochido

Apr 8, 2020
Hi there,
I don't think this would be a necessary addition to Bedrock. No one has developed a replay mod or plugin for Bedrock yet, so it would definitely be pretty hard, if not impossible on the Bedrock edition. Besides, most PCs have a built-in replay system in the Xbox Game Bar (Windows+G) that records Xbox games. If you're on mobile, there are multiple screen recording apps out there.

Thanks for your suggestion anyways 😄
the replay mod captures games and you can spectate them for all angles thats what makes it different to recording a game,

JamieTheDev

Novice Member
May 30, 2018
England
if you look hard enough you should be able to find one. if not try and find a skilled bedrock developer and see if you can pay them for them to make one.

KitsuneToru

Jul 14, 2020
Something like this on a server side would not be realistic as it would require large amounts of processing power as well as huge amounts of storage to save it on servers. Your best bet is to just wait for something similar to replay mod comes out on Bedrock. You could try recording your screen the whole time but I've got no clue if that would work for you

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Top Bottom