Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

metrodolphin

May 18, 2023
It would be really helpful if there was a replay plugin on the server so that mods could watch reported players in games to ban them.

I noticed that there seem to be very few active mods at certain times, which is why many cheaters often don't get banned because the report expires after some minutes, and reporting a player on CubeCraft's website requires a video proof.

If there would be a replay system like on The Hive, mods could easily watch the game, and ban cheaters accordingly.

Also, on The Hive, reporting a cheater while in a round doesn't require to type in a command since there's an item in the hotbar for reporting players, which makes it much easier to submit a report. Also, there is more instructional information appearing in the chat on The Hive about how to report players. Moreover, players even get a reward in the form of questpoints for reporting cheaters.

That's probably one of the key reasons why there are very few cheaters on The Hive compared to CubeCraft, because they have a very efficient and effective reporting system.

• Agree
Reactions: BSCB and Sorrywin
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.