Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Parkour is already under maintenance for at least 2 years. I don't think you'll revamp parkour, soon. So i came up with an another idea. Why don't you replace Parkour with all outdated maps (that are still available) I'm sorry, but there're a lot of people who never saw the old maps, so why not bring them back in one lobby. And if you're going to say, there're outdated, so you don't have to bring them back, then i'll say you this: there're also people who CARE about old maps and gamemodes and not only play eggwars or skywars and games which have been updated the most recent. For example, i enjoyed super craft bros a lot. Why do you always have to make new games? You're ruining the old games and bring new games, instead of improve the old ones. I'm not sayijng the new games are bad. I like them, but i also liked the old ones. And i do also have 1 question. What is actually going to happen with the old maps and gamemodes?

People who (probably) share the same opinion:
@hgbf
@TheJeroen
@Roebahn

hgbf

Forum Veteran
Oct 27, 2015
Behind the command block
minecraft.net
Parkour is already under maintenance for at least 2 years. I don't think you'll revamp parkour, soon. So i came up with an another idea. Why don't you replace Parkour with all outdated maps (that are still available) I'm sorry, but there're a lot of people who never saw the old maps, so why not bring them back in one lobby. And if you're going to say, there're outdated, so you don't have to bring them back, then i'll say you this: there're also people who CARE about old maps and gamemodes and not only play eggwars or skywars and games which have been updated the most recent. For example, i enjoyed super craft bros a lot. Why do you always have to make new games? You're ruining the old games and bring new games, instead of improve the old ones. I'm not sayijng the new games are bad. I like them, but i also liked the old ones. And i do also have 1 question. What is actually going to happen with the old maps and gamemodes?

People who (probably) share the same opinion:
@hgbf
@TheJeroen
@Roebahn
Old gamemodes* (We discussed this in-game).

I agree, this would be neat. Some of the games are still amazing, and a lot of people would still play them.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Mintypie231 wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy birthday muffin! 🧁 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #58-
A group of flamingos is called a "flamboyance."
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on mysticil's profile.
Welcome to the forums I hope you will enjoy your stay here!:D
Top Bottom