Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
F

Facelurite

Just to make viewing the most popular opinion and comment in the thread easier , instead of going through all pages . Just like there's a option to view threads based off of likes there should be a method to view comments the same way

Each downvote makes a comment go down and the most upvoted puahes the comment to the top.

In order to downvote a comment one must also have had to comment on the same thread.

Down and upvotes should not apply to threads

JSUAUNWNQKAK On second thought, how would you feel about the same without downvotes? Clearly then the system would be perfect right? I challenge you to disprove me.

F

Facelurite

We have moderators for that sort of thing . cc forums arent that bad honestly.

F

Facelurite

"Oh you don't like my suggestion? DOWNVOTE!"
"I have a grudge against you, so I'm downvoting whenever I have the chance!"
"He proved my friend wrong? DOWNVOTE!"
Yeah... no.
How would you feel about most upvotes? No downvotes.

Huh, ironically i would be the one most affected by downvotes , most people have a grudge on me .

Uh lets see ..
Hmm.. 30 ir so FFA players , 6 forums members, possible a couple moderators.

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
Just to make viewing the most popular opinion and comment in the thread easier , instead of going through all pages . Just like there's a option to view threads based off of likes there should be a method to view comments the same way

Each downvote makes a comment go down and the most upvoted puahes the comment to the top.

In order to downvote a comment one must also have had to comment on the same thread.

Down and upvotes should not apply to threads
Similar to reddit?

Reactions: Facelurite

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
How would you feel about most upvotes? No downvotes.
In my experience, having comments appear higher than others doesn't make sense sometimes because of the chronological order being messed up. A way to negate this is to have each comment be their own thing, and then list the replies underneath the original comment like it's a sub-thread. (like other media)
Usually this looks better, but I honestly prefer the comments to show from oldest to newest since you'd be able to read through it more easily.

XiiKa

Forum Expert
Dec 23, 2016
Somewhere only we know
Mixed feelings tho. It can be usefull and easier to see whats the most populair opinion etc. But as some people said above here, some will downvote for no reason or just because he dislikes the person.

F

Facelurite

In my experience, having comments appear higher than others doesn't make sense sometimes because of the chronological order being messed up. A way to negate this is to have each comment be their own thing, and then list the replies underneath the original comment like it's a sub-thread. (like other media)
Usually this looks better, but I honestly prefer the comments to show from oldest to newest since you'd be able to read through it more easily.
Amazing idea . You should make a thread about that.

Flaxic

Feb 8, 2017
I'm kind of 50/50 with this suggestion, people would make alternative accounts just to downvote somebody because they "hate" them.
But on the other end, it's a pretty good suggestion. I am not sure about a full answer yet, I'll edit this when I think of one.

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
If you want to do things like Reddit then +1.
Reddit is the number 1 forums website in the world, so taking a feature from their website would be very beneficial.
Also it would make good suggestions not go away in 1 day.
This allows more people to focus on good suggestions and less on the undeveloped ones
+1

F

Facelurite

Just in case you didnt notice sice i just noticed the threas guys , how about just upvotes?

F

Facelurite

What about only being able to upvote/downvote the main post of suggestion threads? And making up/downvotes anonymous? Also, it should be a bannable offence to downvote for revenge purposes.
Unsure about up/downvotinf main posts

[Comment reserved for future reply]

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
So instead of actually replying and telling what you dont like you just click a button. No this wont work the way it is intended to.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Like farming would now equal Upvote farming Not that different
Downvote farming
MUCH MUCH WORSE

I don't think this should be added myself
also as Gainfullterror said people would just downvote all posts that didn't agree with their opinions

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

life update i was given a model d wireless and i tested it on minecraft now i can do proper 360s but i uninstalled the game again

i may also visit the site occasionally but rarely post as i'm only logged in on my phone
Xi1m wrote on AnolTongi's profile.
did mario get bigger in your pfp or am i hallucinating
JustNathie wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Happy Birthday Mafiaaaa!! 💜 🎉
Reesle wrote on SlinkyGnu05604's profile.
Happy Birthday, Pro! 🎈✨
Reesle wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Happy Birthday :D 🎉
Top Bottom