Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dragonzky

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2021
Punch bows are very annoying and have been used for a while I think the price should be raised.

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Bow is a viable option to play. It's definitely not OP, and it should definitely not be more expensive. If however you find it too overpowered because of bowspam, I'd suggest to make arrows more expensive. shooting 3 arrows isn't a problem, so we shouldn't make one out of it

Oct 6, 2021
Punch bow is so useful for me. When I’m going against a full diamond and I have full leather I always save up for punch bow. I disagree with your suggestion but I respect it

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I disagree. While it could be very frustrating at times, it is a strategic weapon. One that you can surprise the enemy with and catch them off guard, even if you have worse gear. Yes, it is a cheap trick and people seem to abuse it at times, it is a part of the game in general and doesn't put anyone in an unfair advantage. Most people decide to collect for iron gear and a diamond sword when they rush the middle, but some choose to get a punch bow instead, which is a smart move, when you know you must fight through way better fighters than you. I think it's balanced as is and shouldn't be removed.

Reactions: Dragonzky and Blom

angelgab64

Mar 4, 2022
Me sirve pero respeto tu sugerencia aunque normalmente lo que podría hacer es subir un poco el precio​

Abysss

Jan 19, 2022
I think in the current state of the game, bows a decently balanced. I could see how it is annoying for mobile and controller players like myself to try and make long extensions when shot by punch bows. I believe that the current price makes them balanced since they are not too easy to get. I would hate to see punch bows get removed since they are useful in many different ways.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom