Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MyBee

Aug 28, 2020
Hello,

Always when i play the boss game fly through hoops, i get like max 20 then my chunks stop loading and i cant go further. I know this is a issue that many players have, i also know its been said countless times, but the only reaction to that is: Its just a large area to load. We cannot fix that. Well okay, but that means you gotta remove the game because this is just not fair. If a sick plant doesnt heal you pull him out of the ground.

Reactions: ItsSennee

Hugius2002

Jul 12, 2020
Netherlands
Hello,

Always when i play the boss game fly through hoops, i get like max 20 then my chunks stop loading and i cant go further. I know this is a issue that many players have, i also know its been said countless times, but the only reaction to that is: Its just a large area to load. We cannot fix that. Well okay, but that means you gotta remove the game because this is just not fair. If a sick plant doesnt heal you pull him out of the ground.
I get what you’re saying. Its my favorite boss game tho :)
Mabye they could try make it more like a circle track, that way you would go through the area you already loaded. Don’t know if that would work, just a suggestion :)

Last edited:

epicmine

Dec 26, 2020
Hello,

I've had this before too. Maybe try setting ur render distance higher when you see that you have this boss game? I dont know if it works though

SenDePen

Dec 26, 2020
Netherlands
I get what you’re saying. Its my favorite boss game tho :)
Mabye they could try make it more like a circle track, that way you would go through the area you already loaded. Don’t know if that would work, just a suggestion :)
That should work with the work of the developers!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
Top Bottom