Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

cocai

Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2013
dubai
Less OP?! They already have. 1 enderpearl leaves us stranded in middle and if you're idiot enough to be so oblivious that we can build back to the normal islands, then that is your own fault( Anyone in general). :3 We care about the server, as well buy the rank, as they have amazing perks. It's like a 2 for 1 type of deal. You get the happiness of supporting CCG and of having awesome publicity, as well as cool special abilities...it's what makes people donate. There has to be something in it for us too...
Yes, they can be made 'less OP'. I'm talking about one small thing here that is not vital to your experience in Cubecraft or in Skywars/SG, and you're here whining that the kit is barely powerful.

If I were to make the ender kit less powerful, I would simply make it available to every rank. Even stones. It's not that hard.

Your last four sentences were in a general matter. I will not touch upon it. :D

blossumwarrior

Nov 10, 2013
United Kingdom
Yes, they can be made 'less OP'. I'm talking about one small thing here that is not vital to your experience in Cubecraft or in Skywars/SG, and you're here whining that the kit is barely powerful.

If I were to make the ender kit less powerful, I would simply make it available to every rank. Even stones. It's not that hard.

Your last four sentences were in a general matter. I will not touch upon it. :D
The point of donating is to support the server and get privileges along with it. Kind of like a "Thank You" gift...Enderman is one of those privileges, if you donate to Gold. DUH!

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
ImmortalMind I do agree that Enderman Kit should be available to everyone, or abolished at least. Everyone Gold+ instantly teleporting to the middle and killing everyone, ends the game in a matter of minutes and it kills the point of Skywars. It's no fun.

I vote for Enderkit being available to everyone, or at least abolished.

Reactions: pbsmat1

MormonJudy

Jan 8, 2014
Outside your house
ImmortalMind I do agree that Enderman Kit should be available to everyone, or abolished at least. Everyone Gold+ instantly teleporting to the middle and killing everyone, ends the game in a matter of minutes and it kills the point of Skywars. It's no fun.

I vote for Enderkit being available to everyone, or at least abolished.
I have played over 700 games this month, that includes playing with (as I recall) 7 donators who had the ender men kit, I killed the donators 5 times (as I recall) and the other two times, someone else killed them, the ender pearl kit sucks, it is nearly impossible for them to bridge back to main islands, IMO even if you made ender men kit available to all, I wouldn’t use it, and also, the biggest problem with making the ender men kit public is: when you kill someone who has 1 ender pearl in there inventory, they drop 2 when they die, if stone COULD have that kit, then there would be a lot of people who had it, and people could kill noob ender men kit guys, then they would have 2, and you could teleport to middle AND back, thus, I think that it would be a bad idea to make ender men kit for stones use. @halothe23

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
I have played over 700 games this month, that includes playing with (as I recall) 7 donators who had the ender men kit, I killed the donators 5 times (as I recall) and the other two times, someone else killed them, the ender pearl kit sucks, it is nearly impossible for them to bridge back to main islands, IMO even if you made ender men kit available to all, I wouldn’t use it, and also, the biggest problem with making the ender men kit public is: when you kill someone who has 1 ender pearl in there inventory, they drop 2 when they die, if stone COULD have that kit, then there would be a lot of people who had it, and people could kill noob ender men kit guys, then they would have 2, and you could teleport to middle AND back, thus, I think that it would be a bad idea to make ender men kit for stones use. @halothe23
I was thinking about that two, or how everyone would end up choosing the kit and teleporting to mid. The game would end in a matter of minutes and it'd be like instant death match.

I think we should get rid of the Enderkit, and bring in a new kit for Gold+. @halothe23

MormonJudy

Jan 8, 2014
Outside your house
Maybe, there's a stone leaderboard and a donator leaderboard?
That is quite a terrible idea, I think that donators have slim to none advantage over stones, my buddy who is gold (and on leader boards) doesn't even use the extra donator kit. Also, with 10 people getting on boards (with 5 for stones and 5 for donators) then you would make it twice as easy to get ranks, and the server would lose money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

• Camezonda
    Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈

Latest posts

Top Bottom