Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Loganblahtimes2

Novice Member
Feb 1, 2017
Limbo
For starters I'd like to apologize if this is in the wrong place, this seemed to be where it should go. If this needs to be moved please let me know, I'll do whatever I can.

Around 2 years ago I was unfairly banned for a month. As you can tell, the punishment has already expired and I am not currently banned or have any active punishments whatsoever.
On this day, I was playing Eggwars on the map Space I believe it was, and my wifi stopped working for a minute. I knew it had and while I was frozen, I continued hitting the other frozen players. When my wifi came back in I was banned for a month. I tried to appeal this ban twice and it was rejected both times, and I was never told why.
Earlier that year, I was legitimately banned. I was hacking and got banned for it. I am not asking for that punishment to be removed.
What I'm asking is for my 1 month ban to be removed off of my record since it was unjust. I heard 3 bans means a permanent ban and I do not want to get permanently banned if I end up lagging again. I am asking for this to please be removed; as it was over 2 years ago and is still unjust.

Below is the screenshot of the ban.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-08-06 at 1.50.37 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-08-06 at 1.50.37 PM.png
    48.7 KB · Views: 95

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
For starters I'd like to apologize if this is in the wrong place, this seemed to be where it should go. If this needs to be moved please let me know, I'll do whatever I can.

Around 2 years ago I was unfairly banned for a month. As you can tell, the punishment has already expired and I am not currently banned or have any active punishments whatsoever.
On this day, I was playing Eggwars on the map Space I believe it was, and my wifi stopped working for a minute. I knew it had and while I was frozen, I continued hitting the other frozen players. When my wifi came back in I was banned for a month. I tried to appeal this ban twice and it was rejected both times, and I was never told why.
Earlier that year, I was legitimately banned. I was hacking and got banned for it. I am not asking for that punishment to be removed.
What I'm asking is for my 1 month ban to be removed off of my record since it was unjust. I heard 3 bans means a permanent ban and I do not want to get permanently banned if I end up lagging again. I am asking for this to please be removed; as it was over 2 years ago and is still unjust.

Below is the screenshot of the ban.
You have to contact one of the sentinel developers-Hulk/Elevated/funkemunky, so they can check what happened, and possibly remove the ban if you were legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
Top Bottom