Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 486292

The addition of villagers to change skins in-game for skywars wasn't exactly recent, but the frustration I experience when accidentally right-clicking on them during skywar matches is ever-so present and BEYOND INFURIATING. Frankly, I would bet not a single player even asked for the addition of them in-game. Of course, I would like for cubecraft to flat-out remove them, However, I doubt that would happen.

At the very least, the player should not be allowed to hold axes to open the skin menu when right clicking on a villager. I have no idea why the feature was exclusive to swords, as axes are completely viable weapons that are commonplace in the loot tables. They are not just limited to breaking planks, I myself and many other players use axes to hit people. As one could imagine, all too often in a 1v1 I accidentally hit the villager, who happens to be in the most inconvenient spot, and end up taking several hits in a row or even get knocked off the map because I have to stall and try and toggle out of the menu.

Moreover, almost nobody finds the addition of the villager useful as an in-game feature. Their existence and placement is annoying and extremely inconvenient when they are next to you and another player fighting. Remove them, or at the VERY LEAST make it so that you cannot be holding an axe to open the menu (along with the swords), please and thank you.

EDIT: I cant change the title so omit the "and eggwars" part

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 486292

So far I know are there not villagers in Skywars? Secondly, if they remove villagers from Eggwars, how do we need to buy stuff?
sorry, my mistake pertaining to the eggwars part. I must have been confused with something else. Will update the suggestion. Also, yes, there are villagers in skywars. They are present at each spawn island.

Siftenly

Forum Expert
Nov 30, 2016
The Netherlands
I agree, the villagers on the island can be very annoying. They should make you able to choose the chest/egg skin in the lobby instead of in-game.

Reactions: Ducky
Sep 27, 2019
Gillette Wy
The addition of villagers to change skins in-game for skywars wasn't exactly recent, but the frustration I experience when accidentally right-clicking on them during skywar matches is ever-so present and BEYOND INFURIATING. Frankly, I would bet not a single player even asked for the addition of them in-game. Of course, I would like for cubecraft to flat-out remove them, However, I doubt that would happen.

At the very least, the player should not be allowed to hold axes to open the skin menu when right clicking on a villager. I have no idea why the feature was exclusive to swords, as axes are completely viable weapons that are commonplace in the loot tables. They are not just limited to breaking planks, I myself and many other players use axes to hit people. As one could imagine, all too often in a 1v1 I accidentally hit the villager, who happens to be in the most inconvenient spot, and end up taking several hits in a row or even get knocked off the map because I have to stall and try and toggle out of the menu.

Moreover, almost nobody finds the addition of the villager useful as an in-game feature. Their existence and placement is annoying and extremely inconvenient when they are next to you and another player fighting. Remove them, or at the VERY LEAST make it so that you cannot be holding an axe to open the menu (along with the swords), please and thank you.
agreed on the villagers

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom