Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

__Ultimatum

Jul 6, 2016
Its horrible. It ruins many people's play styles. This could be balanced out by making the invincibility shorter. It also makes it even worse for laggy users

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
Right. If the respawn timer was removed, it would be super hard to destroy eggs, as there would be an annoying spam clicking Steve trying to knock you off, and when you kill it it comes straight back. Sorry, but -1, a lot of people like it, and 3 seconds isn't that long

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
"Many peoples playstyles "

Lol u mean dying and punching me off? I will thrive under the protection of the respawn timer

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
It's 3 seconds, that's perfect. It's enough to give a bit of a head start to the person who killed you, but not so much that you die once and you might as well quit.

Or we can keep the update because everyone else loves it and it was an amazing addition.
How can you say everyone likes the update, in a thread dedicated to someone's displeasure of the update?

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
It's 3 seconds, that's perfect. It's enough to give a bit of a head start to the person who killed you, but not so much that you die once and you might as well quit.

How can you say everyone likes the update, in a thread dedicated to someone's displeasure of the update?
Because I didnt say that.....?

Pandaa

Forum Expert
This could be seen in two ways:
  1. Players who like breaking eggs love the new respawn timer as it gives them a chance to cage themselves in to destroy the egg. Before the timer, it was nearly impossible to break someone's egg due to you not being able to be hit.
  2. Players who have more of a defensive style do not like this, as their strategy gets ruined by not being able to fist/kill the player after dying once.
I personally support the first option as it does not enforce camping and makes eggwars a lot funner.

Reactions: Hypixel Network

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
This could be seen in two ways:
  1. Players who like breaking eggs love the new respawn timer as it gives them a chance to cage themselves in to destroy the egg. Before the timer, it was nearly impossible to break someone's egg due to you not being able to be hit.
  2. Players who have more of a defensive style do not like this, as their strategy gets ruined by not being able to fist/kill the player after dying once.
I personally support the first option as it does not enforce camping and makes eggwars a lot funner.
Well I like eggbreaking and I'm not THAT thrilled with the respawn timer. I do realize that it's better for the health of the overall game, but I used to play a little fast and loose with my defense because I would tactically suicide if I saw someone coming towards my egg because I'd respawn and be able to annoy them until a friend could come back with gear and fight them, but with the 3 second timer I guess I'll just have to be more observant and catch people earlier xD

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
I like the respawn timer TBH.
It's not too long so that you're 100% screwed, but it's not too short that it's terrible.
Making the invincibility shorter is useless.
You can be killed the second you get punched.
even if you get rid of the timer, you'll still get rekt pretty easily.
Also, the timer balances the crazy hits you have to deal against a team up to 10 players.
Imagine trying to break a block with 10 players punching you.
It's crazy.
If we do remove the timer, it should 100% be for solo only, never for team.

Reactions: ChasingRainbows
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli
Did you know... 466 forum usernames contain the word “cube”, 3512 contain the word “craft”, and 683 contain the word “Creeper”.
Livvv wrote on Kloska's profile.
Grattis ankis! ^-^
AnolTongi wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk!!!!!
Wishing you a fun weekend 💛
Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Since I know you like these AI images:
Here is one for your Birthday Tim, enjoy this day!
1714740689209.png
Top Bottom