• No

Votes: 17 85.0%

• Total voters

luv!

Apr 13, 2020
Toronto, Ontario.
Introduction:
Hello everyone!
I'm suggesting a feature that would be highly anticipated by me and my friends, along with the rest of those who dislike players who stack way too much.

What:
I'm suggesting that the level 4 gold generator in Eggwars gets removed from the game.

Why:
1. Players get stacked way to easily through these. Take the map "Snowy" on solo Eggwars for example. Players can rush mid and be left with almost a stack of gold after around five seconds of collecting loot.
2. This encourages defensive plays. It results in players camping at their base for way too often along with other negative amenities such as having an unreasonable amount of golden apples; resulting in extremely long fights.

Conclusion:
Overall, I believe that level 4 gold generators do nothing aside from encouraging stacking and camping, along with creating extremely long fights. The level 3 gold generator seems proficient enough.

*written on my phone so it's poorly composed :(*

Edit:
It was very ignorant of me to forget to clarify; this should only be removed in op mode. I didn’t take hardcore and normal mode into account, my apologies.

Last edited:
Reactions: EggCracker12

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Introduction:
Hello everyone!
I'm suggesting a feature that would be highly anticipated by me and my friends, along with the rest of those who dislike players who stack way too much.

What:
I'm suggesting that the level 4 gold generator in Eggwars gets removed from the game.

Why:
1. Players get stacked way to easily through these. Take the map "Snowy" on solo Eggwars for example. Players can rush mid and be left with almost a stack of gold after around five seconds of collecting loot.
2. This encourages defensive plays. It results in players camping at their base for way too often along with other negative amenities such as having an unreasonable amount of golden apples; resulting in extremely long fights.

Conclusion:
Overall, I believe that level 4 gold generators do nothing aside from encouraging stacking and camping, along with creating extremely long fights. The level 3 gold generator seems proficient enough.

*written on my phone so it's poorly composed :(*

No, I love the level 4 gold gen, it's very useful and efficient. No one ever has an issue with it before and nor do people now. Defensive play should be encouraged, especially if you are not a rush person. Golden apples already cost enough, why make it even more annoying to get? -1

RatedManMp46

Novice Member
Apr 12, 2020
Argentina,Buenos Aires
The truth is that I vote ... no, because I find level 4 very useful apart from eggwars in a defensive game since you must protect your egg and break from the opponents but I recommend this ... to avoid this try to rushe to another islands and break the eggs as fast as you can or go to the medium fast, get full iron and go to other islands so you will not even have time to improve your generator

Reactions: EbboDino

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
I like the idea maybe for Overpowederd but when I play normal I need gapples and they’re so expensive so I think for op but not for normal

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Nonononono, in Normal it's so underrated if you want obsidian, golden apples and arrows, it takes so long to get everything with level 3 and if you have level 4 you have 2x extra gold, it's really useful to have level 4 gold generator, everything is already expensive, mostly for golden apples and arrows in Overpowerd, also it's really expensive if you want chain armor, so I don't agree with this. It's good enough.

Reactions: wxzzrd

Wauterrr

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
The Unknown
The gold IV gen is not always used. Since it cost diamonds to upgrade it to level IV. Most of the players will upgrade their diamond gen to lv III first and then make some stuff bought with diamonds. After that's done they are thinking about upgrading the gold gen which is late late game. So it is not a high priority. And the diamonds encourages camping way more then gold IV. This is a no for me.

RRetromant

Jul 28, 2020
Germany
I cant say something to that, I am rushing games to I almost never see level 4 generators.
Even if I dont really like when people are camping and equipping very much, I think it should be possible. and... stacks of gaps doesnt always mean surviving for ever. So I am not sure what I should vote, because if you are good in rushing you can counter that pretty good since they invest much time in upgrading generators, not their equip. and if you play defensively as well, you also have the possibility to get level 4 gen.
Its also a bit confusing that you dont want long fights, but play defensively will make the game very long, imagine equipping and enhancing for idk 1 hour and loose a 30 seconds fight.

EggCracker12

Aug 9, 2020
yes i think level 4 generators should be removed to stop campers ruining the games and to encourage rushing which is more fun

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #45-
The largest known prime number has 24,862,048 digits. This prime number is 2 multiplied by itself 82,589,933 times, minus 1.
Mintypie231 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you so much for the follow!!
Xi1m wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Cool senior moderator!
Top Bottom