Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GHSpaghetti

Dec 23, 2019
England
The builder kit comes with a leather cap that is not only useless but can actually lose you the game as opposed to help you.

If you buy leather armour the leather cap will clog up your inventory leaving less room to have things like food and a sword, the leather cap isn't even enchanted in OP mode so everyone just throws it away or people forget to take it off and replace it with an enchanted helmet which can essentially lose you a PVP fight, please remove and either replace with 5 extra blocks or just remove it with no change, ty :)

SweetPotato__

Novice Member
Mar 16, 2020
USA
Its only bad in OP, and its to much effort to remove it just because its annoying. I think its fine just the way it is

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
The builder kit comes with a leather cap that is not only useless but can actually lose you the game as opposed to help you.

If you buy leather armour the leather cap will clog up your inventory leaving less room to have things like food and a sword, the leather cap isn't even enchanted in OP mode so everyone just throws it away or people forget to take it off and replace it with an enchanted helmet which can essentially lose you a PVP fight, please remove and either replace with 5 extra blocks or just remove it with no change, ty :)

I think you are over exaggerating a bit, the kit is fine, it works for people who want to rush right away. The cap clogging up your inventory is silly cause you can remove it from your inventory. Plus your inventory is already very big. Also, OP mode isn't set for every mode and when it is set people don't use the kit, I don't see how this is a problem. Also now you're asking to replace it with just 5 more blocks? Or just add 5 more blocks? I'm confused.

Reactions: SweetPotato__

GHSpaghetti

Dec 23, 2019
England
I think you are over exaggerating a bit, the kit is fine, it works for people who want to rush right away. The cap clogging up your inventory is silly cause you can remove it from your inventory. Plus your inventory is already very big. Also, OP mode isn't set for every mode and when it is set people don't use the kit, I don't see how this is a problem. Also now you're asking to replace it with just 5 more blocks? Or just add 5 more blocks? I'm confused.
Just want to replace the cap with 5 more blocks, it is actually the most common kit used in-game whether overpowered or not, the leather cap is so useless and has multiple times cost me games, I am on Xbox so on a controller, it is a lot more annoying to move things from your inventory

SweetPotato__

Novice Member
Mar 16, 2020
USA
Just want to replace the cap with 5 more blocks, it is actually the most common kit used in-game whether overpowered or not, the leather cap is so useless and has multiple times cost me games, I am on Xbox so on a controller, it is a lot more annoying to move things from your inventory
The kit is fine the way it is. that cap may be annoying but its not hat bad.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
meow :33
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Otherworld's profile.
💙
UncleSpect wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday my friend, I hope you have a wonderful day today!:D
Top Bottom