Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Vindicatør

Sep 29, 2020
the Woodland Mansion
minecraft.fandom.com
Please remove the axe nerf from SkyWars. It makes axes completely useless, like is the axe damage halved or something?

SkyWars doesn't have to be all about swords. There are some people who like to use axes, such as myself.

And axes are NOT OP. They have a much longer cooldown than swords, especially the stone axe, which has 0.5 the cooldown speed as the sword. And the point of axes in 1.9+ combat is to be slower and do more damage than swords, while still having lower damage per second. The axe nerf is unnecessary.

- Vindicator

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't play java so my opinion is irrelevant.
But, here is my opinion:

Axe PvP is the dominant and strongest by miles, so therefore that would be everyone's go to? No, it wouldn't, most 1.9 players play 1.9 because they are bad at 1.8 (there is other reasons aswell but thats not the point of this post) and 1.9 players want to play with swords and bows because its not as hard and they are bad with crossbows and shields. (Or because axe PvP is boring and slow as the defender gets the upper hand)

They should keep 1.9 vanilla because in the next PvP update they are planning to nerf axes (and bows). The 1.9 players who don't play the game to its strengths could move onto the next version.

"I don't think this should be added if minecraft is planning on adding it in the future" - a mod on my post about something.

It'd be rather inconsistent for cube to change things that are already going to happen in the future.

Reactions: Vindicatør
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom