Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
In Blockwars Bedrock, idk about Java, you can cover your pit. This gets annoying when the other team layers it like a million times and it isn't overpowered so their are no exploding chickens. The tnt does nothing because they usually cover it up in like .1 seconds.
That’s a whole major part of the game and it’s called defence. It’s a huge tactic and it doesn’t need to be removed at all, or else everyone just rushes and plays aggro.

TheMrSpacee

Dedicated Member
Jan 9, 2021
Russia
Pronouns
He/Him
In Blockwars Bedrock, idk about Java, you can cover your pit. This gets annoying when the other team layers it like a million times and it isn't overpowered so their are no exploding chickens. The tnt does nothing because they usually cover it up in like .1 seconds.
I disagree:disagree:, because this is a tactic and I play like that myself.

• Haha
  • Agree
Reactions: Silco and Patsman

coco147200

Novice Member
Jun 4, 2021
Canada
I agree to disagree, players have different styles of playing and if defence was removed the game would be advantageous for non-mobile players since spamming blocks everywhere to travel faster is way easier on pc. I also believe that bridge is a game about teamwork and excelling at both attack and defence.

• Agree
Reactions: Silco

Joe🍩

Jul 6, 2021
Future
this suggestion gotta be a joke
Yea…maybe…😂

That was really funny,defence your pit in bridge be not allowed?😂😂😂😂

Reactions: AlexTheNG
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

had to reinstall minecraft just for the twitch cape (then uninstall it again)

looks great on my skin
image-51.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on BurgerCat13's profile.
🍔
BurgerCat13 wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy cake day Eva
caraMel wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVA!!!! ✨
GiGaGekkies wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom