Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Add a spam filter to remove the font?

• Total voters

Dudu

Apr 16, 2019
I think we all know the font im talking about, that font usually used by lvl 4 stone accounts, most likely alts that people use to hack, it really gets annoying and people dont think you're cool or edgy for using it, just really annoying. I recommend adding that font to the spam filter, as it is really annoying and you cant do anyhing that wasnt possible writing normally.

ptJTOR8.png

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
I think we all know the font im talking about, that font usually used by lvl 4 stone accounts, most likely alts that people use to hack, it really gets annoying and people dont think you're cool or edgy for using it, just really annoying. I recommend adding that font to the spam filter, as it is really annoying and you cant do anyhing that wasnt possible writing normally.

ptJTOR8.png
Yes pls.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
Its really anoying because the players that use it can bypass the chat filter and can type what ever they want. But i think they shoudn't remove it 100% and just block inappropriate text messages. So that the players who use it in not a bad, such as advertisement can still use it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welcome back my friend!:D I missed you <3
Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
I hope you all had a great weekend!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welkom terug Bram :)
Top Bottom