Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
A

A pigeon

In Free For All, there's a feature that lets you spawn at a specific spot. I'd love this removed in certain places because of how absurd it is.

A few examples are the archer tower in Flatlands - why make it a spawn? It's ridiculous ! Archer tower is one of the few vantage points for archers on that forsaken map , and its ruined because its a spawn point!

Normally archers would be unkillable from up there , but niw any random guy can spawn there and kill whoever is in it.

Next are spawns called tent and mountain. These should be removed as they're too close to forest.

Tbh , people resoawn too fast this way. I kill a guy and suddenly he's behind me again.

Thankfully savannah has no broken spawns. My bext suggestion is to remove ALL spawns on flowers.

Large parts of the map are rarely used and the main place if PvP are the too and bottom. Keep it random.

Aug 12, 2017
Saudi Arabia
In Free For All, there's a feature that lets you spawn at a specific spot. I'd love this removed in certain places because of how absurd it is.

A few examples are the archer tower in Flatlands - why make it a spawn? It's ridiculous ! Archer tower is one of the few vantage points for archers on that forsaken map , and its ruined because its a spawn point!

Normally archers would be unkillable from up there , but niw any random guy can spawn there and kill whoever is in it.

Next are spawns called tent and mountain. These should be removed as they're too close to forest.

Tbh , people resoawn too fast this way. I kill a guy and suddenly he's behind me again.

Thankfully savannah has no broken spawns. My bext suggestion is to remove ALL spawns on flowers.

Large parts of the map are rarely used and the main place if PvP are the too and bottom. Keep it random.
Nice words and a nice suggestion I hope your suggestion will be applied

A

A pigeon

Bunperino. Nobody ever replies to FFA. I guess FFA is pretty small , looks populat because the servers can only hold 40 people

feferino

Feb 12, 2017
Around the computer

no

L

Lightning McQueen

Omg such an intelligent and well detailed answer! Einstein could use the example my friend!

Truly ingenious how you dont specify why , quite a remarkable comment I must say. Take a follow

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Basketman wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Tripleee wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom