Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

💀 Camgames 🎃

Aug 18, 2021
Redstone is too overpowered. There is a contraption (will not show you how to make) that crashes the game you are in. I break people's eggs through obsidian. I glitch through walls. I made flying machines, where bows do not work. It's too overpowered to have Redstone.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
The solution sounds like we should be fixing these issues rather than outright removing a big feature.

If we can get information about all of these then we can spend the next 1-2 weeks doing further patching & balancing for edge cases.

But removing redstone outright is a lazy and unfair solution for all the players who want to continue to play with redstone.

D

Deleted member 584093

Redstone is too overpowered. There is a contraption (will not show you how to make) that crashes the game you are in. I break people's eggs through obsidian. I glitch through walls. I made flying machines, where bows do not work. It's too overpowered to have Redstone.
yoooo you made a working rideable flying machine? can u show me how you did it?

Reactions: 💀 Camgames 🎃

Iridinox

Jun 11, 2022
Stardew Valley
Pronouns
He/Him
I might try and make a mass airship in a megas game and get some forums people to ride on it at the same time

sansbyuwu

Mar 30, 2021
I guess I'm one of the only few people who agrees with you. The use of Redstone is overpowered and lags the game. Even if the bugs are fixed, the game is ruined for me, I liked the original experience.

• Angry
Reactions: ENDERIUM
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom