Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Aug 11, 2016
If this gets taken away most players will possibly disagree with this idea. Most players like op maybe hardcore. (Same with health modes.) Also, premuim players that pay for our server might think their rank is a scam. (I'm talking about the Gold+ players that buy the rank only for item types.) Playing in normal mode would fix this situation.
so staff can make one lobby with pre-set unchangale normal items

Reactions: Qin Shihuangdi

XXPie_GuyXX

Apr 30, 2016
It makes the game more harder to win and in overpowered items, eggs die a lot quicker especially due to all of the fly hackers. By the way i'm talking about on EggWars.
1. Fly hackers are going to be in ANY GAMEMODE and ANY GAME, you cant stop that. 2. Just because you don't like the gamemode's, doesn't mean other people don't, All you have to do is a simple /leave and then join a different game, its so simple to just leave the game rather than take the gamemode away completely. 3. Its unfair to the people who love the gamemode, you just have to learn to adapt to the gamemode, then you may like it.

Reactions: Xcrafter610

Xcrafter610

Sep 26, 2016
It makes the game more harder to win and in overpowered items, eggs die a lot quicker especially due to all of the fly hackers. By the way i'm talking about on EggWars.

This would pretty much ruin eggwars for most people. The people that have actually played know what to do in an op or hardcore game. The server must adapt to provide for the newer people that want more gamemodes, Taking away the biggest gamemode Cubecraft has isnt something they would do.
If you really dont like OP just /leave and find another, please dont ruin it for the rest of us.

Reactions: XXPie_GuyXX

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
1. Fly hackers are going to be in ANY GAMEMODE and ANY GAME, you cant stop that. 2. Just because you don't like the gamemode's, doesn't mean other people don't, All you have to do is a simple /leave and then join a different game, its so simple to just leave the game rather than take the gamemode away completely. 3. Its unfair to the people who love the gamemode, you just have to learn to adapt to the gamemode, then you may like it.
This would pretty much ruin eggwars for most people. The people that have actually played know what to do in an op or hardcore game. The server must adapt to provide for the newer people that want more gamemodes, Taking away the biggest gamemode Cubecraft has isnt something they would do.
If you really dont like OP just /leave and find another, please dont ruin it for the rest of us.
Basically says it all. If you don't want OP mode so much, go buy yourself a rank or like these 2 said, just leave. :)

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
Nooooo, I think Op and Normal are fun, but hardcore is really hard to play :(, since you can't even regen without gold apples. SAVAGE:
hqdefault.jpg

RainyDayz

Aug 29, 2016
I disagree, Op and Hardcore gives players an interesting twist. It's all based on preference some people really enjoy the game modes and some players don't. :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #47-
There are approximately 6,500 languages in the world (not counting the ancient languages, only the languages that are used recently)!
Top Bottom