Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
Some people don't know or forget to react with "agree" and instead use the like reaction. My suggestion is to remove the Like reaction for posts in feedback and suggestions. This would only apply for the first original post. (You would still be able to react with a like on the replies)

Wildd

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2020
I'm impartial because either way people would have to hold/hover over the button to choose their reaction, and overall I don't see why we need to remove likes.

But I will say I struggled with figuring out how to add reactions at first!

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
I feel like if someone is unaware of how to react with agree on a comment right now they wouldn’t know how to react with disagree when you would implement this. Meaning your agree/disagrees do not show the real ratio.

Adding a button for disagrees and an agree would resolve this issue but it doesn’t seem something that’d work.

If you see someone react with like you can still tell them “hey if you agree with this suggestion please hover over..”.

Changing it for the main post and not for comments would also confuse people more. What if I’m not in favor of the suggestion but of the reaction. As a new player I’d like it instead of agree.

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
I feel like if someone is unaware of how to react with agree on a comment right now they wouldn’t know how to react with disagree when you would implement this. Meaning your agree/disagrees do not show the real ratio.
I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to say. If they don't know how to react with disagree now, it won't matter if this suggestion gets implemented.
Changing it for the main post and not for comments would also confuse people more. What if I’m not in favor of the suggestion but of the reaction. As a new player I’d like it instead of agree.
I don't think people would react with a like on a suggestion they're against.
Adding a button for disagrees and an agree would resolve this issue but it doesn’t seem something that’d work.
why not?

posingwater

Novice Member
Jun 18, 2021
there is no need to remove it as not many don't know how to react to something they can't understand or aren't quite sure
That may not always be the case. An employee of mojang would know a lot about the game and the suggestions, but if he/she is not familiar with the website, they won't know how to agree/disagree on it.
IK this is a very unique case, but replace the developer with the normal person and you basically have the same outcome. The hover over like button isn't that intuitive, unless you are a hardcore facebook user.

I'm pretty sure that if someone didn't understand the suggestion, they wouldn't vote on it at all. Check the views and interactions in each suggestion if you have your doubts.

Reactions: RaptexGames

RaptexGames

Novice Member
Jan 2, 2021
Texas
www.youtube.com
Keep in mind that it can be seen as a like for normal people who may have liked the post and another who actually loves that post.

For example, I liked your post because I liked what you wrote, but I didn't choose the other reactions like the heart emoji or the heart eyes emoji because I don't really love the post, it's common sense

Reactions: Xavi | Goofy

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to say. If they don't know how to react with disagree now, it won't matter if this suggestion gets implemented.
The basis of this suggestion is that some people don’t know how to react with agree. If they don’t know how to agree with a suggestion, then these players wouldn’t know how to disagree even after this implementation. This would make the agree more accessible than the disagree and thus will not show correct numbers as the players you’re referring to wouldn’t be able to vote with disagree.
I don't think people would react with a like on a suggestion they're against.
This is not what I’m saying, I’m Saul g that sometimes people agree more with the comment left on a suggestion than the suggestion itself. They’d then like to agree with it and will believe simply giving a like is the same thing.
Since it’s pretty full as is. Like button would need to be made bigger to give space for the larger world and an extra button should be made.

I also believe this may not even be possible.
F960E1E2-C752-41D3-A708-14AAC483A5E2.jpeg

• Disagree
Reactions: ssf2_god

ssf2_god

Aug 21, 2021
super smash flash 2
Some people don't know or forget to react with "agree" and instead use the like reaction. My suggestion is to remove the Like reaction for posts in feedback and suggestions. This would only apply for the first original post. (You would still be able to react with a like on the replies)
I agree because if there’s no dislikes, there’s no point of likes either. plus we already have “love” “heart” and “agree” anyways

legendaryfox977

Dedicated Member
Apr 12, 2022
Dubai
Pronouns
He/Him
The funny thing is there are some people using the like reaction in this thread lmao

• Haha
Reactions: Awabbatt

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
This isn't possible, for reference. Me and Younisco tried but its a universal reaction that can't be selectively removed like the custom ones.
it can't be selectively removed, but does that mean it could be universally removed? and then added back as a custom one and not added in this subforum?

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
Top Bottom