Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Agree?

• Total voters

FiredMercury21

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2020
So GHSpaghetti posted this in April, but I don’t think it was noticed. the builder kit is supposed to be like a builder, so how does a leather helmet make sense? Also, it just gets plain annoying as it takes up inventory space. It isn’t a particularly expensive item, it literally costs one iron. Can it be removed?

Reactions: he77789

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
So GHSpaghetti posted this in April, but I don’t think it was noticed. the builder kit is supposed to be like a builder, so how does a leather helmet make sense? Also, it just gets plain annoying as it takes up inventory space. It isn’t a particularly expensive item, it literally costs one iron. Can it be removed?
idk maybe ur supposed to wear the helmet so it doesn't take up inventory space

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

It's probably a reference to construction workers wearing hard hats. Also, you are supposed to wear it? Why would it take up space? Plus it's a little bit of protection in case you get attacked, not to mention people rush so they don't have time to buy a leather cap.

FiredMercury21

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2020
It's probably a reference to construction workers wearing hard hats. Also, you are supposed to wear it? Why would it take up space? Plus it's a little bit of protection in case you get attacked, not to mention people rush so they don't have time to buy a leather cap.
Yeah, but it barely gives you any protection. It's useless apart from the symbolism.

FiredMercury21

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2020
idk maybe ur supposed to wear the helmet so it doesn't take up inventory space
When I buy a set of Leather armour, i buy the full set at once, to save time. however, this gives me an extra helmet. It doesn't take a lot of time to get rid of, but it's annoying.

D

Deleted member 554749

So this all comes down to playing style. I play duos and on a map like library the stairscan be difficult to go up. The leather cap has saved my life a few times because I take smaller damage- meaning I can pull off a team wipe with half a heart left. Some people could find the cap annoying because with overpowered items, the leather cap doesn’t have any protection levels and therefore must be switched out. So I could see how it would clutter the inventory but I do feel like the feature is really small and developers shouldn’t hassle about changing it.

• Love
Reactions: _The13thDoctor_
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters