• Yes

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • No

Votes: 11 78.6%

• Total voters

GOOMBA_NLD

May 5, 2016
The Netherlands
Knockback II is to OP in solo skywars and team skywars. Can it be removed? Knockback/Punch I is okay. But in some maps ( music ) it's really easy to slain people out of the map.

Somebody any suggestion or another idea?

( Sorry for bad grammer )

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Wait, where do you get Knockback 2? It's not possible unless they combine it on a anvil, if they did that they probably deserve it to be honest :)

Reactions: Thibo_Skillzz

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Most of the time, the map doesn't have a KB 2 item by default. If people enchant it themselves, then it's completely fair game.
Punch 2's don't exist in chests since you have to combine regular punch bows.
I really don't see an issue here, as both of these can be countered with a somewhat walled arena.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
It's not really OP in my opinion, that's one of the main reasons why the mode is called OP.
Not necessary to change it, sorry! :)

Zhypo

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2015
Happyland
Knockback II is to OP in solo skywars and team skywars. Can it be removed? Knockback/Punch I is okay. But in some maps ( music ) it's really easy to slain people out of the map.

Somebody any suggestion or another idea?

( Sorry for bad grammer )
Before in OP there was Punch 3 bows, and KB4 swords. They removed KB4, and changed the Punch 3 too 1. I honestly think it's fine as it is.

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
There's KB3 on the Football map, the snowball called ``Football'' has KB3 and it's really annoying :/

But other than that, I've never seen kb2 and punch 2 unless it came from kits. Honestly, it's fine I guess? After all in my opinion, it's normal MC still. But then, this is SkyWars, one single island, and any kind of knockback is annoying.

This is Staff's decision, not mine, I was just giving out my point of view. :P

D

Deleted member 204478

To be honest, you hardly see anyone wasting their time getting a kb2 enchanment, it would take too long for them to make it.
And yes, I know there is a kb3 football on the map 'Sport' it may be annoying, but its only one map.
If you are stating problems with items being too OP when the game has been voted for op, then that would defeat the whole purpose of it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Lyriie wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thjis wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy Bday Skate 🎉
Basketman wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday pinky! 🎉🥳
UncleSpect wrote on Dajidus's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom