Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I have around 2 cps and I go on controller, I'm fine with this,
Pro Gamer Tip:
Aim is more important than clickspeed along as you know how to strafe. Unless you are on mobile then your screwed

Reactions: qMelonn

Ben5124

Jun 5, 2020
The UK
Although I'm not too fond of the kb, that's what the majority of people said they wanted. I doubt they will remove it completely, but probably tweak it a bit since its just been released mainstream.

Reactions: qMelonn

ToastedByTom

Mar 4, 2020
England
www.youtube.com
PLEASE remove the k.b., in egg wars, it is so unfair, half of the map start islands are to small so if someone attacks you, your screwed if your not a world record clicker
I disagree, my reasons:
- There is now platform-specific-games, so you are against people that are on the same device.
- The majority of players like the new Knockback, (That's why CubeCraft did the beta tests, and overall it had a positive reaction within the Community).

The most important thing to note, (In my opinion) is, if you play a lot and tactically, in a very short amount of time, you will become a player that is competing with those at a high level.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
There is now platform-specific-games, so you are against people that are on the same device.
- The majority of players like the new Knockback, (That's why CubeCraft did the beta tests, and overall it had a positive reaction within the Community).
They should of added an in game poll after playing your first KB Test game 🥴 and not use forums where it’s mostly pc players or people making reports

Reactions: nick the hippo
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
Top Bottom