Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 16, 2020
remove knock back and swim to platform if you are moving to a new system, as nobody likes a mode just about knockback sticks
fix stand on diamonds and hide under block and make them not get rid of the map/ fire arrows down, untill there are actually 0 seconds left.

Ptitjoueur123

Aug 20, 2019
France
Although the Knock Back minigame is fairly random, I still personally ike it because it's fast and fun, if CubeCraft had to remove it, maybe add a new microgame then.
For Stand on Diamonds, I do agree with you that the diamond platforms should disappear when the minigame timer hits 0.
For Hide Under Block, I agree that arrows get fired too early and leads to some frustrating deaths.

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
Although the Knock Back minigame is fairly random, I still personally ike it because it's fast and fun, if CubeCraft had to remove it, maybe add a new microgame then.
For Stand on Diamonds, I do agree with you that the diamond platforms should disappear when the minigame timer hits 0.
For Hide Under Block, I agree that arrows get fired too early and leads to some frustrating deaths.

Hi, please do not necropost! This is when you revive a thread that has been inactive for 3 or more weeks.

- Locked :)

Reactions: Lecura
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
Top Bottom