Votes: 21 77.8%
  • I would be ok if map voting replaced loot voting

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I don't mind either of them.

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters

AlexFyreXD

May 10, 2020
I'm pretty sure you guys are aware of the fact that there is loot voting. Basic, Normal, and Overpowered. But its not that great. Overpowered isn't so overpowered if everyone has enchanted diamond gear. Plus its SO HARD to kill one person. Whenever I play overpowered I have to hit people so many times just to kill them. I don't really mind basic items as much but whats the point? Just select kit tank. Instead add a map voting where players can vote for a map. You would spawn ina pregame lobby and it gives you a couple of seconds to vote for a map until the game starts and whichever map gets the most votes is the map for the game.

Reactions: Entrustious6679

Calichin

Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2019
Americaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Sorry but I don't agree with this. I personally find it fine being able to vote for items and voting for a map is something I wouldn't care too much about. If you don't like the items voted for/map you get, you can simply leave and rejoin a new game that fits to your liking.

Reactions: Entrustious6679

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
Overpowered isn't so overpowered if everyone has enchanted diamond gear. Plus its SO HARD to kill one person. Whenever I play overpowered I have to hit people so many times just to kill them
If it takes a while to kill players, then it is Overpowered actaully.

I like how everything is now for Skywars, so a no for me. :)

Reactions: comfyyy

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm pretty sure you guys are aware of the fact that there is loot voting. Basic, Normal, and Overpowered. But its not that great. Overpowered isn't so overpowered if everyone has enchanted diamond gear. Plus its SO HARD to kill one person. Whenever I play overpowered I have to hit people so many times just to kill them. I don't really mind basic items as much but whats the point? Just select kit tank. Instead add a map voting where players can vote for a map. You would spawn ina pregame lobby and it gives you a couple of seconds to vote for a map until the game starts and whichever map gets the most votes is the map for the game.
Sorry but this is a no for me. I think overpowered is great since they have removed the large number of golden apple’s.

comfyyy

Because evryone has pretty much the same items and pretty much anyone can win any fight.
This is literally what balanced means. Overpowered doesn't mean someone will be way better kitted than someone else. It simply means gear on average is going to be higher quality than in normal.
Meanwhile in Normal Mode, loot is more balanced
You say normal is balanced and good, but overpowered gets everyone the same items and is bad. I don't understand your logic, people having the same-ish gear is the definition of balanced in these games.

Reactions: AlexFyreXD

AlexFyreXD

May 10, 2020
Not at all. If you enjoy crit combos and longer TTK's, then it is a well structured gamemode. Lower gap quantities mean you can't live forever with stacks of gaps anymore, and was a helpful change.
Fine but at least put it as a seperate mode so that people who WANT overpowered mode can play overpowered and the people who want normal play normal.

JvwerMcGames

Jan 12, 2016
The Netherlands
It's already possible to play a map of your choice with an iron rank or higher.
Also joining a pre-game lobby makes queuing multiple games very slow.
And lastly, Item voting is a really great feature. Removing this would be a mistake.

It's a no from me :0

AlexFyreXD

May 10, 2020
This is literally what balanced means. Overpowered doesn't mean someone will be way better kitted than someone else. It simply means gear on average is going to be higher quality than in normal.

You say normal is balanced and good, but overpowered gets everyone the same items and is bad. I don't understand your logic, people having the same-ish gear is the definition of balanced in these games.
As in people in Normal are easier fights and in Overpowered everyone has pretty much the same loot. I think that OP is a noob-friendly mode. In Normal you don't know what you're gonna get it could be good are bad but in OP you know what you're gonna get because its just enchanted diamond armor.

comfyyy

Fine but at least put it as a seperate mode so that people who WANT overpowered mode can play overpowered and the people who want normal play normal.
Mate.

Ranks are a thing for a reason. If you want to specify OP, Normal, or Basic, purchase a rank. This thread feels very much like you wanting Cube to make major changes just to suit your preferences. The forums is a place to voice your opinion ofc, and I am glad you are doing so. But the primary goal is to find issues the community agrees need to be addressed and come together to get those issues addressed, rather than demand changes basic upon personal preference.

AlexFyreXD

May 10, 2020
You're right but still, I might as well leave the game and join a new one and that pisses me off.

comfyyy

I think that OP is a noob-friendly mode.
At this point, I just don't think you are a very experienced or skilled Skywars player. OP is far harder to win consistently than normal, because your combos and crits have to be on point. It tests PvP more than situational decision making. Maybe it requires a different skill set, but definitely isn't a noob mode.

AlexFyreXD

May 10, 2020
At this point, I just don't think you are a very experienced or skilled Skywars player. OP is far harder to win consistently than normal, because your combos and crits have to be on point. It tests PvP more than situational decision making. Maybe it requires a different skill set, but definitely isn't a noob
At this point, I just don't think you are a very experienced or skilled Skywars player. OP is far harder to win consistently than normal, because your combos and crits have to be on point. It tests PvP more than situational decision making. Maybe it requires a different skill set, but definitely isn't a noob mode.
Dude I'm on Controller and I don't mean to brag, but I'm pretty goated whats your highest kill Skywars Game?

AlexFyreXD

May 10, 2020
Dude I'm on Controller and I don't mean to brag, but I'm pretty goated whats your highest kill Skywars Game?
Plus what if theres a hacker, that just gives him/her more of an advantage. And in normal, I can just beat him easier. Also what if I get double teamed in OP mode? I cant do anything

comfyyy

Dude I'm on Controller
If you are on controller on Java and calling yourself skilled, I just don't know what to say at that point.
whats your highest kill Skywars Game?
Keep the thread on topic :)
Plus what if theres a hacker, that just gives him/her more of an advantage.
You are totally right. There's a hacker in OP? Let's remove OP mode. Reporting isn't necessary.
Also what if I get double teamed in OP mode? I cant do anything
Yes you totally can. I have friends that win 5v1 in OP modes consistently. You just need to be good at the game lol.

AlexFyreXD

May 10, 2020
If you are on controller on Java and calling yourself skilled, I just don't know what to say at that point.

Keep the thread on topic :)

You are totally right. There's a hacker in OP? Let's remove OP mode. Reporting isn't necessary.

Yes you totally can. I have friends that win 5v1 in OP modes consistently. You just need to be good at the game lol.
I already am good OP is just noob friendly if you get sharpness and fire aspect you can dominte the whole server lamo. One time I 1v4 with that combo it didnt seem fair. Lol also whats your highest kill game?

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
GRATTIS ANKA
Had some internet issues last week and went on a weekend getaway to an amusement park with my bf, but I'm back to grind and have fun on cube again :)
I missed u guys >.>
Reesle wrote on ElFlxen_'s profile.
Cool person!
Hqteful wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!🎉
FIRE BUNDLE?? 🌟
Sick!
IMG_5373.png
Top Bottom