Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

JqstQuinten

Aug 24, 2021
Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello, I would like to suggest a change to blockwars bridges. Right now it's possible to mine iron and craft stuff. (I think) it's meant for people to get better gear. But right now it's possible to craft rails, minecarts, ladders etc. I think it's not meant to be like that, so please either make it so you can only craft certain things (idk if it's possible) or just remove iron entirely. Rails and ladders can be abused and it's not adding anything to the game.

Last edited:

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! I don't see why rails and ladders would be 'abused'? Certainly for rails, it takes a long time to craft them, and you are very vulnerable while carrying those around. I'd say iron right now is underpowered in blockwars bridges, as you cannot really use it as effectively as it might be. Keeping iron AND rails recipe would be the way to go, hence I voted disagree

JqstQuinten

Aug 24, 2021
Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! I don't see why rails and ladders would be 'abused'? Certainly for rails, it takes a long time to craft them, and you are very vulnerable while carrying those around. I'd say iron right now is underpowered in blockwars bridges, as you cannot really use it as effectively as it might be. Keeping iron AND rails recipe would be the way to go, hence I voted disagree
You can use ladders to get no knockback, for rails it's possible to walk ''through'' it but you can't place blocks. Making it air but you have to mine it before being able to place another block. By spamming those it's really hard to build up.

• Agree
Reactions: Amazinq

ssf2_god

Aug 21, 2021
super smash flash 2
Hello, I would like to suggest a change to blockwars bridges. RIght now it's possiblel to mine iron and craft stuff. (I think) it's meant for people to get better gear. But right now it's possible to craft rails, minecarts, ladders etc. I think it's not meant to be like that, so please either make it so you can only craft certain things (idk if it's possible) or just remove iron entirely. Rails and ladders can be abused and it's not adding anything to the game.
I most definitely agree! Iron armored players become way to OP when they rush it and killing them is near impossible (unless there are rare cases where they are knocked into the void). And not only that but they can also craft other ridiculous stuff such as rails, causing even more unnecessary problems into the game. I also suggest this change to all of BlockWars, not just bridges.

• Disagree
Reactions: Amazinq
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
Top Bottom