Should Gold Swords be removed

• YES THEY SUCK!

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • I don't care

Votes: 18 81.8%

• Total voters

AlexFyreXD

May 10, 2020
I've noticed that in some games one player has chain armor and a gold sword and another player has diamond gear. Thats not fair because how can a gold sword beat someone with diamond armor. Plus gold swords break easily so what happens if your sword breaks in the middle of a fight? It should just be Stone, Iron and Diamond?

Pineapple

Forum Expert
Apr 27, 2020
the Pizza Parlor
Well that’s just what you get in chests like imagine you were the one who was in diamond armor and you saw a dude in chain with a gold sword you’d want the kill or if it was the other way around assuming we are talking skywars you could just try to get to mid and get better stuff

AlexFyreXD

May 10, 2020
Well that’s just what you get in chests like imagine you were the one who was in diamond armor and you saw a dude in chain with a gold sword you’d want the kill or if it was the other way around assuming we are talking skywars you could just try to get to mid and get better stuff[/Yea but still

Pineapple

Forum Expert
Apr 27, 2020
the Pizza Parlor
Not really it’s just luck and if you go to mid you are pretty much guaranteed to get better stuff assuming you get there fast enough

NINJAT0M789

May 16, 2020
I've noticed that in some games one player has chain armor and a gold sword and another player has diamond gear. Thats not fair because how can a gold sword beat someone with diamond armor. Plus gold swords break easily so what happens if your sword breaks in the middle of a fight? It should just be Stone, Iron and Diamond?
I don’t see a problem with them.

Reactions: juqn

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Sorry, but it's just part of the game. It sucks when you get one, but you just have to go find a different sword then, or use an ax.

Dubbz

May 3, 2020
Huh. You can't even say no on the poll.. so you aren't allowed to be against your opinion? What's the point of a poll then?

And what's the point of removing gold swords? It's just luck whether you get them anyway, it isn't like you have to take one if you find it. Sure they suck, but bad gear needs to exist to make the good gear.. well... good. If everyone has diamond gear and no one has gold or iron or stone, the diamond is just average by comparison and it gives no advantage against anyone else. Plus, isn't a gold sword better than your fist still? So should we get rid of punches instead of gold swords?

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
I’m sure they’re Useless

I think golden sword would never be used. Because they will break fast, do to less damage, and in Skywars, the most people use the ‘Swordsman’ or ‘speed’ kit. Both kits contain better swords than the golden sword. So in my opinion, they could just be removed.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom