Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Rob_the_Giraffe

Novice Member
Mar 2, 2017
https://reports.cubecraft.net/report
For me in skywars the idea of fire spreading is just unfathomable. First of all the majority of the maps are made of flammable material in which the fire spreads quickly. The fire then tends to destroy maps and that isn't very fun in my opinion. Also the immense amount of fire will cause lag and some people's game to crash which isn't any good.

Reactions: Saevire and Lucien

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I'd say it's part of the vanilla fire nature? And why is the Pyromanic kit there then? It has a flint and steel which you can place in a player, so that player burns and if that player just runs away, the fire speads indeed, but that's the cause of the Pyromanic kit. So I say so.

Rob_the_Giraffe

Novice Member
Mar 2, 2017
https://reports.cubecraft.net/report
I'd say it's part of the vanilla fire nature? And why is the Pyromanic kit there then? It has a flint and steel which you can place in a player, so that player burns and if that player just runs away, the fire speads indeed, but that's the cause of the Pyromanic kit. So I say so.
The only reason that I want this removed is that the fire spreading causes my frames to drop immensely and I personally don't see why it is a thing

The only reason that I want this removed is that the fire spreading causes my frames to drop immensely and I personally don't see why it is a thing
Try to put fire animations of in video settings--->animations---> fire animations: off. You need to have optifine to do this.This might work for you. The fire spreading is just a vanilla minecraft thing and I don't think they are going to change it. It usually burns around 1 Island down in skywars and I don't think that they think it is a big deal.

Reactions: Rob_the_Giraffe
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This sure didn’t age well, XD
Xi1m wrote on EGG_BOCZOIN's profile.
are you speedrunning compliments for every staff member
EGG_BOCZOIN wrote on AnolTongi's profile.
Pro Moderator :D
EGG_BOCZOIN wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Pro Moderator :D
EGG_BOCZOIN wrote on camulos's profile.
Pro Desginer :D
Top Bottom