Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
F

Facelurite

Currently, they provide no use all since the removal of tomahawk and shroom knocker (RIP). They’re pretty useless. What purpose do they serve? Chorus? Vines? Melons?

Chorus should be made a gold-purchasable item and melons and vines should be available for iron. Sure, Pirates cutlass and armour are OP, but on a campy map like UnderDaSea, an emerald generator doesnt belong.

They were introduced to start fights at mid, but just encourage camping. They’ve been added to all the wrong maps and have encourages camping.

If anything, these should have been on teaparty where camping at mid isnt easy.

Overcomplicating eggwars is not a problem, its just that emerald generators were a completely unnecessary aspect.

tldr, either remove them all or remove them from campy maps. If they wont be removed, make potions and golden carrots purchasable through them. Team upgrades could also work. I suggest speed , health, invis and turtle master potions.

Reactions: gwynneth_aq

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Currently, they provide no use all since the removal of tomahawk and shroom knocker (RIP). They’re pretty useless. What purpose do they serve? Chorus? Vines? Melons?

Chorus should be made a gold-purchasable item and melons and vines should be available for iron. Sure, Pirates cutlass and armour are OP, but on a campy map like UnderDaSea, an emerald generator doesnt belong.

They were introduced to start fights at mid, but just encourage camping. They’ve been added to all the wrong maps and have encourages camping.

If anything, these should have been on teaparty where camping at mid isnt easy.

Overcomplicating eggwars is not a problem, its just that emerald generators were a completely unnecessary aspect.

tldr, either remove them all or remove them from campy maps. If they wont be removed, make potions and golden carrots purchasable through them. Team upgrades could also work. I suggest speed , health, invis and turtle master potions.
I and most my friends don’t use the emerald generators because it just takes too long to get emeralds. So maybe instead of completely removing it, make it so the emeralds spawn more frequently or something. I feel like the stage they are in right now make them a bit useless. I think the good idea is to have the emeralds spawn more often.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Sharp 6 sword tho....
Though to be honest, I don't really play many emerald gen maps as I simply just don't have the interest to. But that's just due to the maps.
I honestly don't really care about the emerald gen all too much, aside from it being my sharp 6 sword supply.
Anything could happen to them for all I care.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I've really enjoyed this video, take a look, it is really interesting :D
UncleSpect wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
The Lord 🤍
Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
Top Bottom