Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

llvsz

Novice Member
Oct 29, 2022
26
18
34
Pronouns
He/Him
Sí It would be a good option to fix that problem, or match them with all the players.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Reesle

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
1,800
4,310
349
21
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

WorriedSkate940

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2023
658
1,341
204
17
OG Blockwars Lobby
Input based matchmaking already exists (it is explained really well in this Behind the cube post here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/behind-the-cube-4-matchmaking-madness.292726/ and Double clicking was reallowed due to a CPS Cap being implemented as stated here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/the-debounce-modification-double-clicking-rule.308965/post-1494679

Hope this helps
If platform based matchmaking is a thing then why do I queue mobile and pc players all the time (I play on a ps4 controller).
 
  • Like
Reactions: Reesle

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
1,800
4,310
349
21
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
If platform based matchmaking is a thing then why do I queue mobile and pc players all the time (I play on a ps4 controller).
This happens when there isnt enough players on the specific platform queueing at the time and pc players are used to fill the slots and certain games dont have it due to a low player count. You could also have challenge queue enabled 🙂
 
  • Like
Reactions: ElevenForever
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Cubecraft, fix ur anti-cheat. I rarely can play 5 normal games on skywars. DO SMTH ABOUT IT
syronvx wrote on gooseplays20's profile.
Oh
Top Bottom