Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Remove cubelet expiry dates?

  • Yes

    Votes: 20 69.0%
  • No

    Votes: 9 31.0%

  • Total voters
    29
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiefens

Novice Member
Jul 23, 2019
159
107
59
Then you must be the luckiest person alive! I only get a cubelet every 5-15 games I win of skywars. :p
Well, I think it might be because of skywars. Skywars games are fairly quick, and maybe cubelets dont come as often in those as in games like Eggwars and Tower Defence that last a fair amount of time.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

dvotii wrote on Plixci's profile.
Welcome to the forums :D
It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
Top Bottom