Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should the automatic bow be removed from lucky islands?

• Total voters

MrBar

Feb 25, 2017
The auto-bow basicly ruins the game, you just hold right click and you won the battle, since the knockback is insane, litterly 0 skill involved.

Reactions: Goldvelocity982

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! I disagree with removing the automatic bow from Lucky Islands, since Lucky Island obviously is based on luck. You’ll have to to receive the automatic bow, everyone has a chance of getting it. As well as the fact that I think that the automatic bow isn’t even that overpowered since you can counter the bow by using a shield or build a few blocks to ‘block’ the arrows and the range of how far the bow can shoot isn’t that far. -1

Reactions: Snowwyyy

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
Items such as the auto bow are a really good addition to Lucky Islands in my opinion. Since Lucky Islands doesn't need a lot of skill in order to be played, and you never know what is gonna happen, makes it a really fun game mode. Because every item is overpowered in its own way. You can use them to your own advantage, but they can also be used against you. That is what makes Lucky Islands original and fun in my opinion. I would like to keep seeing the Auto Bow in-game. -1

zMigi_

Jun 1, 2017
AmigoLand
zmigi.ca
Pronouns
They/Them
I don't think the auto-bow should be removed because is based on luck and is not something you will actually see every day

Vindicatør

Sep 29, 2020
the Woodland Mansion
minecraft.fandom.com
The automatic bow could be a game-changer. Imagine you have little to no armor and someone comes to you with full iron. Items like the automatic bow could help you result in defeating a heavily-armored person. Even though the automatic bow is very annoying to fight against, I don’t want it to be removed.

Slvrp

Nov 23, 2016
Completely removing it wouldn't be the solution in my opinion. However, they could make it a bit slower so it works differently. I get your point (:

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
I disagree with your suggestion. As the game's title says, it's called "Lucky Islands", all is based around luck. That means you can get a quick end to your life or a thor's hammer. In this particular case, this automatic bow is pretty useful, specially if your opponent has a considerable advantage towards you, meaning you can use this bow as a last weapon to defend your life against a "well-dressed" player. I know that, on the other hand, this bow can ignite the frustration of almost all players, but, in my opinion, I don't think it should be removed just because of that.
Also, you can always defend yourself in time against this bow, for example, you can always place blocks quickly, or move from side to side, or even you can use a shield to defend against it, which it's the best case.

MrBar

Feb 25, 2017
Removing it completely might be a little overkill, and yes the game is called lucky islands, i agree with y'all, but it remains a pvp game, and if your enemy has an autobow, he pretty much wins the game, no skill involved, and a good counter against an enemy with good armor isn't always fair, since most of the times, you have to work and kill for that armor, and then a steve who has been camping all game can just yeet an autobow at you and he wins.

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
To be fair, for some reason a fourth of the Cubecraft community on Bedrock has no idea how to aim a bow

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom