Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
I think all of us duel players hate the archer kit and always leave as soon as we see it. Either make it so that we can choose the kit we wanna play or just remove it nobody likes the kit
I believe you’re referring to skywars? If so possibly make a thread in that specific games discussions forums.

kochido

Apr 8, 2020
Excuse me but I like the archer kit, Not everything is about melee combat. Also mods if you're reading this please add Explosive bow duels :sadcat:

Reactions: Conea64

maxlol200

Novice Member
Nov 29, 2020
I think all of us duel players hate the archer kit and always leave as soon as we see it. Either make it so that we can choose the kit we wanna play or just remove it nobody likes the kit
I like the archer kit very much, because long range battles are also awesome. Especially for mcpe players against pc players.

TheSadPotato_

Novice Member
Nov 11, 2020
I don't see a problem with it myself. I normally dont really want to use it bcs I'm not that great with using a bow, but sometimes I want to work on using a bow and then using this kit helps a lot.

Kazwa

Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 23, 2020
Sweden ♡
Pronouns
He/Him
I personally like the archer kit. And I don't really see a reason why to remove it. Some will like it and some won't.

Have a nice day :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Evaluatiefout wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Top Bottom