Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Hello!

It's a simple suggestion, remove Archer Assault because no one plays it and I think we can have a better minigame for in the place. Right now 2100 players online and 2 players. I mean, that's not great!

2021-09-27_16.32.20.png

React with :agree: to agree with it, :unsure: for if you're unsure, :disagree: if you disagree.

Cya!

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
mhm, even if there's a very little number on the player count it doesn't mean people can't get games in it and even tho it's a small number of people who play it they still get games and enjoy it.

as a side note archer assault is the most boring and unbalanced game i've ever played in my life

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello!

It's a simple suggestion, remove Archer Assault because no one plays it and I think we can have a better minigame for in the place. Right now 2100 players online and 2 players. I mean, that's not great!

View attachment 200458

React with :agree: to agree with it, :unsure: for if you're unsure, :disagree: if you disagree.

Cya!
It isn't the funniest game of the history, but featured games are randomly picked every 2 days, it will simply change in 2 days. That's the reason why it is a featured game, because almost anyone plays it. Anyways, I don't think that people who like that game shouldn't be able to join it to play a few games to have fun, as it is a rotative game which is available like 2 or 4 days per month.

khco

Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2021
Minecraft
I agree, and, if @NotEyad said that he is on the leaderboard, it is "in my opinion" something that I wouldn't be proud of or like something that even if I was top 1 I wouldn't really be something much of people to care about since it has a very little amount of people who play it.
Note: ( I also think that it is boring xD)

Reactions: Zathelas

KLsz

Novice Member
Jul 29, 2020
I wonder if we can get this thread forwarded and let the Admins look at the data and decide if they want to keep or remove this game?

Herrero

Mar 4, 2017
It could be replaced by control point, which has similar concept but better developed.

Snowy54

Jul 26, 2019
Shinyland 💫✨
Idk, it's unfair to remove a game where people are on the leaderboard. Also, it's a normal week, and people have to work and go to school. So that's why I'm disagreeing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Muhh wrote on Frontlane's profile.
best upgrade from mentor to helper xD congrats!!
Muhh wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Yoooo congrats!!!
Muhh wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!
JustNathie wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations on Helper! 💜 🎉
JustNathie wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations on Helper! 💜 🎉
Top Bottom