Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

smittehn

Apr 6, 2017
I can tell a lot of thought has been put into this, and I really hope it pays off and becomes I game on Cubecraft. I would really enjoy playing this and I can only imagine how cool the maps would look!

Reactions: Sophie

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Ok, you must really love to write things.

I love this idea so much, I would love to try this game out (literally waiting in a game of skywars while typing this)

The effort and time you spent on this is unbelievable, I love it
Thank youuu :) Yes, I do love to write things! I'm actually taking a break from writing right now by writing this message :P I should probably get back to it!

Reactions: KidBit

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
Thank youuu :) Yes, I do love to write things! I'm actually taking a break from writing right now by writing this message :p I should probably get back to it!
Why most you hurt your hands so much. I swear you must have broken or sprained your hand a lot from writing and typing :D (suppose to be a joke. please don't hurt me)

Reactions: MimicPanda

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Why most you hurt your hands so much. I swear you must have broken or sprained your hand a lot from writing and typing :D (suppose to be a joke. please don't hurt me)
Weirdly enough, I can type for hours without feeling a thing. Probably an early sign of arthritis or something to be honest ._.

Also, does anybody know who decides which projects to work on, now that Mac is gone?

Reactions: Daniel_H212

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
Weirdly enough, I can type for hours without feeling a thing. Probably an early sign of arthritis or something to be honest ._.

Also, does anybody know who decides which projects to work on, now that Mac is gone?
rippity.

and I believe its Hub3rt that is in charge of it. he does have the Community Manager Tag on his profile

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I personally like Greek mytholgy
*Thanks to Percy Jackson *
So I would love to play this! The game idea seems really cool
+1

Daniel_H212

May 8, 2016
my personal hell
I can see the connections to Greek and Roman mythology, we've been studying that in English in the past few months. :)

I like this idea, but there is one problem: time.

Two player games are 2 player games, and there cannot be that many lobbies at the same time. The network cannot support it. Therefore, it will be like pvp duels, except it takes about 10 times as long to find a match. I don't think many players will be satisfied with that.

Instead, you can make a few changes:
The game must be 1.8 pvp, therefore making killing easier.
The person trying to stay alive only has a bit of armor, a knockback 1 weapons, a few splash potions of slowness and weekness (lasting 30 seconds each), and 8 ender pearls. They will also have feather falling 1-3, which can be upgraded by buying things with points.
The person trying to kill the other will have the same weapons and armor as you said, with a few 30 second speed I potions, and a fire aspect no damage weapon.
The map will not have any big buildings, and will instead have smaller buildings, slightly hilly terrain with a few steeper high points, and a wall surrounding it on all sides. There will also be no teleport pads nor temples like you described.
These changes must be made for the games to go fast enough to be worth adding. Otherwise, there would not be enough servers and people would take way too long searching for a match.

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Two player games are 2 player games, and there cannot be that many lobbies at the same time. The network cannot support it. Therefore, it will be like pvp duels, except it takes about 10 times as long to find a match. I don't think many players will be satisfied with that
The solution for this (which Snap might've mentioned in his thread) is that there will be several people playing the same thing in the same map/server, like in ffa. In the prelobby you'll get an opponent and this opponent will have a banner above his head (or something else), also you wouldn't be able to see players from far away so you'd have to get decently close to them I guess.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Verideta wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congrats on 500 messages!
Mintypie231 wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Mintypie231 wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎂 🎉
Basketman wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday Mivke 🥳
Basketman wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎉
Top Bottom